World of Warcraft: Classic

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Today is Day 1 of the Starforge Mak’Gora tournament. Qualifiers today where all entries will play 5 regular duels to advance to the eliminations tomorrow. Hopefully should be entertaining to watch.

So tomorrow in the eliminations they fight to the death?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The use of obscure items and gear setups here is going to be the really nerdy interesting part.

There's so many items in Classic that have weird or limited uses that could be completely clutch in these duels. Tons of them even Soda and other major wow streamers have never heard of.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't even remember those being used. Arcanite too expensive?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Apparently this item is big time clutch

• 1Mother of God

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hell yeah, good way to end the day. This has been a ton of fun to watch. Only shit parts were duel range/timeouts for the most part.

Slap

Trakanon Raider
Today is Day 1 of the Starforge Mak’Gora tournament. Qualifiers today where all entries will play 5 regular duels to advance to the eliminations tomorrow. Hopefully should be entertaining to watch.

The warriors in the tournament did surprisely well. I believe Sonii won all 5 of his matches.

I was watching via Pshero’s stream but I shut it off after a warrior clapped his ass and he started just bitching and moaning about his latency

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Has he been playing any particularly interesting way? Arms warrior most likely?

I think it is just the bonus of being a tank plus getting a lot of utility from using consumables makes warriors really strong in this format.

EDIT: This being the main thing that makes warriors strong here

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Asmon is completely clueless about wow to nobodies surprise

That druid losing was comical he threw it so hard