World of Warcraft: Classic

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I never got why people hated tanking. You set the pace for the group, which is always break fucking neck fast while charging into everything. Especially on a prot warrior you can be fast enough on your leaps and charges to ensure everyone else dies if they can’t keep up. Group sucks? You have a new one in one minute, but most groups don’t suck if you know how to minimize your damage through movement and appropriate use of defensive skills.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The reason people don't always want to tank and/or heal is because they have to control the pacing, lead the group. plan the pulls, and pay attention to the fucking game. While Legolas27zz_hunter01 in just back hitting tab and auto attacking while watching Bluey in the fucking background and thumbing through tickity toks.

You American Inventors are retarded if you haven't figured out that shit in the last 30 years.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
…and you are blamed for pretty much everything. It’s always the tank or healers fault.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It always felt weird to me when the complexity/difficulty of tanking dropped going from group dungeons to raids in most of WoWs life.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Will be curious if they end up the EQ route. Divide their playerbase. 1 regular classic server and then 1 server where they put all the weird ideas to test them out.
The new season of discovery is closer to an eq tlp than anything. Eq TLPs are so far from original eq it’s laughable, even the ones you call classic eq.

but Holly is smart and maybe knows a fun dad guild romp through old content on easy mode is worth way more $s cause that is what worked in eq. The easier it was the more successful it was for eq TLPs almost as a rule.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I guess we're just forever stuck with world buffs. Fuck whoever came up with them hope they are getting ass raped in a prison somewhere.

Have they said anything about them and whether they'll be available at new end game raids?

Can you point on the doll where the world buffs touched you?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they said anything about them and whether they'll be available at new end game raids?

Can you point on the doll where the world buffs touched you?

They said the BFD 10 man will have a world buff you can get, they didn't say how you'll get it though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I dont want to fire up a Blizzard sub or anything but the bite size slices of level 25 and shit make it kind of enticing.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new rogue abilities look like they're trying to push you into daggers, nothing really for a combat sword build. The tank abilities are interesting though. I actually liked tanking as a rogue in Rift, it was kind of like a sub rogue with mitigation and taunts.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Do we think rogues, shaman, etc will be able to tank above like level 40? It seems like 10% DR and not being crit isn't nearly enough for end-game stuff.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont want to fire up a Blizzard sub or anything but the bite size slices of level 25 and shit make it kind of enticing.
I'm doing it. It's been a while since I played. Need something easy and relaxing.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new rogue abilities look like they're trying to push you into daggers, nothing really for a combat sword build. The tank abilities are interesting though. I actually liked tanking as a rogue in Rift, it was kind of like a sub rogue with mitigation and taunts.

Deadly brew, envenom (doesn't require daggers here), saber slash looks strong for swords.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
obviously you have the ability to mix and match but from what they've shown so far there are clearly complimentary runes that lead to certain builds. Many of which basically just enable wotlk/tbc era class abilities but there are some new ones it looks like. Keep in mind they've only shown up to level 25 and only 3 rune slots (chest/legs/gloves) when there's gonna be runes for every slot by the time we reach 60 so I fully expect wotlk era class abilities/rotations by the time we hit 60.

For rogues, it looks like:
Mutilate/Poison based assassin rogue (WOTLK era)
-Deadly Brew Chest
-Envenom Legs
-Mutilate Gloves

Tank spec
-Just a flesh wound chest
-blade dance legs
-Main Gauche gloves

For combat there is some carry over with the poison ones but also there's what looks like ranged spec:
-quick draw chest
-between the eyes legs

Plus Shadowstrike, saber slash, or shiv for gloves

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Rogue and mage healers lol

Change your name to doormat then buy this crap

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sorry you are confused, you are used to vaporware. There is no need to "buy" a free product, in this case, a new version of a successfully released game. I'm sure the concept of a released game is confusing to you. It's something that is real that you can play.

If it helps you cope you should go drop another 1500 bucks on pantheon.

• 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they say something in this interview that was actually important? Cause I feel like it doesnt have anything of substance except this weird boner type energy that fat dude and red head are gonna fuck at any moment.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm sorry you are confused, you are used to vaporware. There is no need to "buy" a free product, in this case, a new version of a successfully released game. I'm sure the concept of a released game is confusing to you. It's something that is real that you can play.

If it helps you cope you should go drop another 1500 bucks on pantheon.

Hey guys! Warrior casters!!

(Actual faggots come running with credit cards)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll