World of Warcraft: Classic

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I am cautious because it is Blizzard we are talking about here, but... I am pretty excited about the Classic+ direction they are headed in. This is precisely what I have been begging the EQ devs to do with a future TLP, but of course it always falls on deaf ears because it's easier to just regurgitate the same TLP cycle and cash in on more bags, potions, and mount sales.

I've never been a big horde fan simply because I like the aesthetics of the alliance side when leveling up. I will likely roll a rogue. I've pretty much always done dwarf, gnome, and undead rogues, but I think I just might go human rogue this time around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it's definitely worth trying, Holly knows her shit, just glad she got another stab at it after season of mastery flopped (for the most part).

If this is successful, longer than a month, guaranteed we will continue to get new, interesting variations. Hell, how many servers before we got mischief?

There's so many options when it comes to this new vision of what can be done with existing mmos. You don't necessarily have to pump out cookie cutter expansions every year just to make some money. Sometimes a few twists on the already successful content can be just enough to change the entire dynamic of the game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1699296835077.png

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
a literal cock sucking faggot who got scammed by a drug addict for his entire pension on some bullshit vaporware is mad because a real game is releasing new rulesets on new servers, lol

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some heat being thrown in here.

Anyway, tanking is a man’s job. I get why most the assclowns don’t do it. Have you seen the tranny trend?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I am very very tempted to roll feral this time around. Having built in windfury is pretty legit.

• 1Like

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Feral druids on alliance are going to be in massive demand. Windfury is the single best buff in the game by like a mile and it’s best on ret and prot paladins too. Turtle barely buffed paladins in raid at all but having windfury alone pushed them up near fury warriors because paladins get double chance to proc windfury due to seals.

windfury enchants your weapon too so it means you can’t use other things like consecrated stones or rogue poisons so it will be interesting to see if the Druid version is like that since druids don’t even benefit from that kind of weapon enchant.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
mangle, savage roar, and windfury yes feral are going to be great, eventually. maybe not wotlk level unless they add the omen of clarity changes with faerie fire in a later level rune slot, though I doubt they will since even the wrath team knows that was too much and have tried to walk it back several times already.

been debating warlock or shaman to start but with 25 being the cap for the first few weeks i'm leaning warlock. Even with the rune changes i don't see shaman as having a complete enough kit at 25 to be useful.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Since it stops at level 25 at first I am real tempted to do this. When do they fire it up?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
BoozeCube BoozeCube - Im going to download/install and play the Seasonal. Its just small enough that I wont feel like a piece of shit for spending time on it. You down?

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
My first character was a Tauren, it looks like if they don't change up races that my next might be as well.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm going to check this out, no interest in live at all though.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
My greedy wife decided to have a kid right before this, so, I'm gonna miss the first 25. RIP me.

Then again, I'm sure Blizzard will gay this up.