World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So we're going to have to level to 110 first and then jump through hoops and stand on our heads to be able to get flying? Or is it just get 110.

Rime

<Donor>
Daidraco said:
So we're going to have to level to 110 first and then jump through hoops and stand on our heads to be able to get flying? Or is it just get 110.

We are not getting flying in 7.0. There will be achievements to work towards, but it will not unlock for release content until 7.1 at the earliest (and if 7.1 introduces a new zone, you can bet it is going to be flight locked until 7.2, etc.)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've constantly been getting kicked, but they've also been getting hit with DDOS pretty much since 7.0 dropped
Werd, I'll see if it gets better

Never was an issue before but I'm on a new pc and it has the infamous killer nic

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I just today learned that Teleport: Ancient Dalaran and Portal: Ancient Dalaran existed... Portal is especially mean to use since you pop in where Dalaran used to be but which is now a big ole pit with a heck of a drop.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya in beta you can port from new dalaran to old dalaran and theres a goblin there that sells gliders because the port just sends you into the empty space 100 yards up.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I haven't read about Legion but DHs basically start at 100? I can safely use my level 100 Boost on a gathering alt I haven't touched since mid-Pandaria?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well DH starts at 98 in their own starting area so you should use the boost on anything but them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well thats interesting. Wonder how theyve changed the old WOTLK quests that intertwined with Dalaran. Or even if they kept the old Dalaran dungeon now that theyve revamped it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
WOTLK dalaran is still there unchanged. It's basically a whole other zone. It may even be a better hub since it would sitll have an AH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't waste the boost on dh do their newbie area takes about an hour and should finish at 100 level

xzi

Mouthbreather
" /trade : Healer charging 1000 Gold to que LFR. This is a bargain as I am the only healer."

It will be a potentially long wait.

Legit might try to sell queues lmao. I imagine there's going to be a fuckton of tanks around so healer bags should be up quite often as well

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I didn't get the memo that they took away being able to do Timewalker dungeons with era-appropriate gear =/ All the shit scales down now regardless. Lame.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't get the memo that they took away being able to do Timewalker dungeons with era-appropriate gear =/ All the shit scales down now regardless. Lame.

They removed set bonuses, maybe they scaled down socketed gems? Legendaries still work just fine, Dragonwrath was doubling shit left and right.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ok, I'm new to the TW shit and I thought era-appropriate gear didn't scale down. Guess that was never the case? So the only difference in gearing for Timewalking is to get as many gem slots as possible for +10 primary stat gems and any era-appropriate Legendary that you can use.

Not really worth the hassle! Oh well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok, I'm new to the TW shit and I thought era-appropriate gear didn't scale down. Guess that was never the case? So the only difference in gearing for Timewalking is to get as many gem slots as possible for +10 primary stat gems and any era-appropriate Legendary that you can use.

Not really worth the hassle! Oh well.
The shits so easy, I didn't realize there was a way to cheese it. I just queue up and we blast through the dungeon! Love it when you get the extra 50 badges cuz of being healer or tank!