World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its funny that this comes up. Im tanking in LFR bitching the whole time that I cant see shit.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I want to know what B Team intern thought fucking with the cam was a good idea.
I actually agree that the previous camera max distance was, aesthetically speaking, bad. They fucked up by not adjusting it gradually over the course of a couple raid tiers (ironically, they might do that now that they've adjusted the newest max distance to be halfway between revised and old max distance).

Ideally they would design encounters with a camera distance in mind and balance around that. Maybe they did that for the 7.0 raids already, but they could've avoided the knee jerk reaction from players by not making the change so dramatic.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got to say that some of the new sound effects are so damn cool. Lighning bolt for example is ace.

Noahx

N00b
Thinking Priest or Shaman ... Priest is my OG main but Shaman seems pretty entertaining and would be "different".

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Almost definitely going to stick it out with my mage, even if I'm not a massive fan of the class changes (well mostly Frost - arcane was streamlined nicely, and although I preferred the old Fire I can live with the current iteration). Warlock is tempting just because they're so OP, but I'm not sure I like the actual gameplay enough to make the switch.

Levelled a druid to 100 over the last few months, but decided I kinda hate it, so I'm wavering between shammy or priest for my second toon (want a healer).

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So enhancement shaman is really fucking fun, even with my shit gear. Adios huntero

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I may have to give that a whirl. I played Resto/Ele in HFC, but I picked up some agi fists along the way.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So enhancement shaman is really fucking fun, even with my shit gear. Adios huntero
For the very early levels, it is more fun as elemental for me, but we will see how that changes once I get some levels. Shaman is in a good spot right now. All specs are said to be in an ok spot, and really fun. Not top of the pack, but maybe that means no nerfs. Hehe

lindz

#DDs
So did anyone play healers much on beta? I haven't played in years, but feeling kinda bummed with how neutered healers are feeling. When I heal for 30k into 880k bear health, I feel I might cry a little...

Does it get better at 110 with artifacts or is that just what they are going for now - healers playing more of a support role than the gods of keeping everyone alive like they were in classic through wotlk.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So did anyone play healers much on beta? I haven't played in years, but feeling kinda bummed with how neutered healers are feeling. When I heal for 30k into 880k bear health, I feel I might cry a little...

Does it get better at 110 with artifacts or is that just what they are going for now - healers playing more of a support role than the gods of keeping everyone alive like they were in classic through wotlk.

Didn't play beta, but watching some of the mythic 5+ dungeon videos, the healers seem to have no problem capping a player off if they suddenly take a huge burst(And that happens a lot it seems in those dungeons). PVE wise(not sure about pvp).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Any of you guys get dc a lot? I know it's not my Internet and I'm wired to the modem. Nothing else loses connection and I cam immediately rejoin.

It sucks because it kicks me out of the gamedand I have to log bag in. There's no lag or anything, just immediately kicked

Dalien

Registered Hodor
With my old router I was getting disconnected every 10 minutes on the dot the same way you were (no lag, just instant disconnect and you can log right back in). Turned out to be a setting in my router config that was having it request a new IP every 10 minutes (Dynamic IP or something like that). Note that I know jack shit about networking stuff but it might be something worth checking.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider

You have several options changing from healer to healer to react at omg low hp tank, but to fill a tank from sub 30% in one or two casts, is simply not happening anymore.

Shamans have a very good mastery that helps, druids pack a lot of hots and up to 2x swiftmends, holy priest is godly if their short cd is available and mistweavers can insta cast enveloping mist which heals for three fucktons, which leaves Discipline spamming Shadow Mend and paladin sucking cocks if LoH is on cd, because then yes, shock+flash heal spam is pretty much your only non suicidal options (weave in reduced cost lot martyr maybe).

I love druids and shamans healing, with the new mistweaver and holy priest coming up behind, by quite a while. I just found my holy paladin (shit 680ish gear) quite unfun: cd of holy shock is too long, other spells heal for what seemed to me fuck all and little more and ae damage is a tragedy.

Discipline is... weird, didn't like it much, with your typical superhero tank, all you do is spamming shadowmend and ae healing sucks a bit.

lindz

#DDs
You have several options changing from healer to healer to react at omg low hp tank, but to fill a tank from sub 30% in one or two casts, is simply not happening anymore.

Shamans have a very good mastery that helps, druids pack a lot of hots and up to 2x swiftmends, holy priest is godly if their short cd is available and mistweavers can insta cast enveloping mist which heals for three fucktons, which leaves Discipline spamming Shadow Mend and paladin sucking cocks if LoH is on cd, because then yes, shock+flash heal spam is pretty much your only non suicidal options (weave in reduced cost lot martyr maybe).

I love druids and shamans healing, with the new mistweaver and holy priest coming up behind, by quite a while. I just found my holy paladin (shit 680ish gear) quite unfun: cd of holy shock is too long, other spells heal for what seemed to me fuck all and little more and ae damage is a tragedy.

Discipline is... weird, didn't like it much, with your typical superhero tank, all you do is spamming shadowmend and ae healing sucks a bit.

Ok that's what I was figuring. Thank you!

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've constantly been getting kicked, but they've also been getting hit with DDOS pretty much since 7.0 dropped