World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
And I bet you're right on this Leather speculation bubble. DH retards with their daily gold quest from the past year are going to jump in line to purchase the daily cooldown mats/leather and shit to create armor pieces and what have you.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fishing group/raid? What's that?
Someone with a L3 garrison will start a raid and list in group finder, once you apply to the group you whisper them your Draenor Angler achievement.

Then everyone fishes in the leader's garrison.

Once you have draenor angler and get nat pagle as a follower (or maybe a little before or after that, whatever), you can catch special minnows in your garrison that summon a mob that drops a bunch of fish as well as has a slightly higher chance to drop the turtle mounts and the temporary fishing equipment.
Sea Turtle - Item - World of Warcraft
Riding Turtle - Item - World of Warcraft

The corpses don't despawn unless the zone resets (leaving the garrison, etc), and the loot is shared (so everyone gets loot). So rather than it taking hours to get a minnow to try and spawn the mob, you can churn through them relatively quickly. The spawned lurkers also have a very high chance to drop Nat's coins (used to buy items from him). I think I've gained 60 coins in the last two days

And I bet you're right on this Leather speculation bubble. DH retards with their daily gold quest from the past year are going to jump in line to purchase the daily cooldown mats/leather and shit to create armor pieces and what have you.
I'm sitting on a bunch of the hexcloth bags and deciding if I just use them on a DH because "WOO NEW CONTENT" or should I sell them for an inflated profit.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fishing group/raid? What's that?

Hahah what I was doing last night. Basically once you get to level 3 fishing hut you can check the custom group finder and look for you rlocal fishing raid. Basically you go to somebodies garrison and fish with 20+ people and you can get rapid fire spawns of the cave murlock. he can drop a lot of random garbage but also has two mounts and some toys and other random nice stuff.

If you do it in a raid he spawns so fast with all the fish people catch that I saw 6 of the rare purple mounts and about 15 blue mounts drop last night in about 2 hours. It also is a hell of a way to finish up your cooking/first aid as well.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dude looking for dudes to play with.

Rolling a Demon Hunter and starting to play again tonight. Haven't played since WOTLK. Anyone I can join?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahah what I was doing last night. Basically once you get to level 3 fishing hut you can check the custom group finder and look for you rlocal fishing raid. Basically you go to somebodies garrison and fish with 20+ people and you can get rapid fire spawns of the cave murlock. he can drop a lot of random garbage but also has two mounts and some toys and other random nice stuff.

If you do it in a raid he spawns so fast with all the fish people catch that I saw 6 of the rare purple mounts and about 15 blue mounts drop last night in about 2 hours. It also is a hell of a way to finish up your cooking/first aid as well.
I'm saving a BUNCH of the enormous (900+ skill when fishing guarantees them) so I can spawn out a bunch of the flesh to make fish feasts for some quick cooking skill ups.

For Hyjalites: I've put in a few of the toys into the guild bank, and I dropped in quite a few of the L70 quest items for some free-xp for people.

Dude looking for dudes to play with.

Rolling a Demon Hunter and starting to play again tonight. Haven't played since WOTLK. Anyone I can join?
Hyjal Horde and join the minivan.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Got both my turtles in about two hours, +toy, + a bajillion worm supremes, 600 primal spirits, 50 nagle coins and boatload of pots to AH. I will probably make a couple of thousand gold from 2 hours of work, plus all the other crap I got. Well worth time invested if you can get into the raid.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea what this fishing raid is. But I am down for it! Will need to go and build up the garrison fishing hut I guess.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm saving a BUNCH of the enormous (900+ skill when fishing guarantees them) so I can spawn out a bunch of the flesh to make fish feasts for some quick cooking skill ups.

For Hyjalites: I've put in a few of the toys into the guild bank, and I dropped in quite a few of the L70 quest items for some free-xp for people.

Hyjal Horde and join the minivan.

I went from 600 to 700 cooking in 2 hours of doing a fishing raid and walked out with 40 fish feasts.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have no idea what this fishing raid is. But I am down for it! Will need to go and build up the garrison fishing hut I guess.
What I'm saying is I'll cheat and let you in despite you not having the draenor angler. You just have to at least attempt to fish though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay cool! I'll be on Hyjal whenever the boost limitation goes away. As I wanted to get a bunch of my gold over to Hyjal. But today or tomorrow then I'll be around most evenings. At least for a little while.

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you can still get that water strider mount that's prolly the best thing you can do to prepare for legion hands down.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I already have water strider from Pandaria Nat Pagle. Did it on my priest years ago.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
At this point if you don't have it you likely won't get it before legion doing the WOD stuff although there in theory would be time to get it from pandaria rep grind. The lunkers are so damn erratic and you need pretty high rep with nat to get the water strider I don't see anybody not already almost there getting it before launch.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
is there any reason to not wear the 710 pvp gear for pve content at the moment? its super cheap and easy to get - 5 piece in around 4 hours, probably the best way to get DH armor quickly if you get into winning BGs.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's obviously your fast track to a good starter suit. The mythic 5mans in the most common case are 685 and give no set bonus at all, so the pvp set can give you something extra there but you will depend on them for rings and trinkets (hopefully you get a good roll). Once you bang that out, work your way into normal/heroic Manny/Archimonde kills at least per week even if you don't clear HFC. The big ticket items to get imo for the long haul xp grind in Legion are the Archimonde trinket if its good for your class/spec (get an extra roll seal if he doesn't drop you one, my pal and I both got ours on bonus rolls) and the heirloom that scales to 110 that drops in 5man mythics randomly from bosses.

The 5 set PvE bonuses are insanely strong by comparison if you feel like you can get through entire HFC normal/heroic runs by launch. I'd save my beard strength and get a tradeskill ready and maybe an alt or two to 100. I wouldn't bother at all with the garrison at this point if you are getting started outside of picking up the free cache to spend on loot roll coins for Archi trinket.

As stated elsewhere in the thread, around lvl 105 you should fully replace everything in the xpac.

People will call you a fag is the only reason I can think of

so that to my face irl trying to guard the lumber mill and see what happens!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Got both my turtles in about two hours, +toy, + a bajillion worm supremes, 600 primal spirits, 50 nagle coins and boatload of pots to AH. I will probably make a couple of thousand gold from 2 hours of work, plus all the other crap I got. Well worth time invested if you can get into the raid.

This going away w/ the expansion or anything?