World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man

That table seems handy. I was hoping to just run invasions over and over on my warrior as he can equip all bar the glaives, but no, seems I have to log on a few different classes. DH can loot about 3 weapon skins though.

I caught myself being pissy that in my few spare hours last night I only managed 4 different invasions, but then realised its day 1 and this shit has another month to go, I'll easily complete all the achievements and get all the appearances,

Speaking of achievements, how shit is it that appearance collections only have a low number achievement...how about for 100 hats, 150?, 200? seems pointless (and yeah I realise its ultimately pointless anyway) collecting this shit unless it looks cool. And on the same rant, if that bitch in black temple gives me 3 non-usable shoulder tokens again I'm going to flip out! I just want my onslaught shoulders you cow.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Spent a couple hours grinding dungeons with my RAF friend, and Frost DK is a hell of a lot more fun to play than Unholy, even if Unholy is like all Tits and shit. It sure as shit looks better as well!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Didn't even realize the heirloom tab was a thing. Will level up my Druid now that the Monk is just ready and waiting for the expansion to drop.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Spent a couple hours grinding dungeons with my RAF friend, and Frost DK is a hell of a lot more fun to play than Unholy, even if Unholy is like all Tits and shit. It sure as shit looks better as well!
Ya frost is fun in legion. They can aoe shit down fast too. Just wish they would fix the artifact effect when it procs. The swords usually just hover around and dont stab anything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Leveled my warlock to 100 because she had been sitting at 94 for almost 2 years now. Just did affliction. It was powerful for grinding but pretty much ass for dungeons. I assume its extremely nice in raids but that effigy shit is the stupidest design I've ever seen. Who was smoking a fucking rock of crack when that was designed? That's just not fun at all..

It was also hilarious going from 500 ivl items to 700 during the event. I'll probably gear her up a bit just so she's sitting closer to 700.

Levelling my monk now and she's 82. Is my best bet here to continue tanking to 89/90 then just grind? I don't have draenor flying and im not going to get it so I can't do the 90 minute levelling experience.

Also I heard there are exp pots? I looked at my garrison and saw a 20% one but I thought someone said there was a better one than that.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Leveled my warlock to 100 because she had been sitting at 94 for almost 2 years now. Just did affliction. It was powerful for grinding but pretty much ass for dungeons. I assume its extremely nice in raids but that effigy shit is the stupidest design I've ever seen. Who was smoking a fucking rock of crack when that was designed? That's just not fun at all..

It was also hilarious going from 500 ivl items to 700 during the event. I'll probably gear her up a bit just so she's sitting closer to 700.

Levelling my monk now and she's 82. Is my best bet here to continue tanking to 89/90 then just grind? I don't have draenor flying and im not going to get it so I can't do the 90 minute levelling experience.

Also I heard there are exp pots? I looked at my garrison and saw a 20% one but I thought someone said there was a better one than that.
the 300% one drop from the rare 675 garrison mission, or just buy it off the AH...300% but lasts 15 minutes.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's the raid loot like in Legion? Is it all personal, tokens, or type-specific (leather-cloth-mail-plate)?

I haven't paid attention to that lol.

The only better ones are from a while back that gave you 300% exp for a short duration. You can check the auction house for them: Elixir of the Rapid Mind - Item - World of Warcraft

If you're leveling through Draenor, make sure you have the heirlooms. They suck at 90 though, and you'll get hammered pretty hard if you don't switch them out (they stay at Pandaria stats). When you hit 91, they jump to WoD stats and you're a powerhouse again. Try to get some of those crafted weapons that you can wield at 91, and burn through the levels. If you don't dungeon, bang out those territory quests (I forget what they're really called) because they give a ton of experience.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So more bitterness and mistrust between Alliance and Horde because homegirl couldn't say "Yo! We gotta pull back!"

Stupid. I am assuming Jaina is going to go all psycho-bitch-banshee insane.

Malkav

French Madman
So more bitterness and mistrust between Alliance and Horde because homegirl couldn't say "Yo! We gotta pull back!"

Yeah, kinda expected that for this expansion the whole Alliance/Horde conflict would be put on backburner and we would be united against the Legion.
Instead we have psycho Jaina and raging Glenn wanting to tear Sylvannas a new one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Oh don't worry. We'll get along in Dalaran somehow. Despite hating eachother and still at war with eachother for... reasons.

Nevermind that we ally up against X in every single expansion. How is Jaina a psycho bitch now?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, I see a lot of complaining about demon hunter mitigation, but a quick comparison among my various alts suggests they really aren't that different at similar gear levels ( slightly lower physical mitigation, higher avoidance ) and demon spikes is a far better active mitigation than anyone else gets.

I wonder if it's just bad tanks in general ?

On paper, if the tanks use none of their mitigation abilities, bear will have a significant advantage, dk/pal/war are pretty much the same, demon hunter is a bit behind the pack and monk is waaay behind.

This echoes common sentiment pretty closely, with occasional outliers from people that know a really good <insert class here>.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm only comparing DPS side for health-regen, I'm not even gonna bother trying to tank on a DH until artifacts are around. Though I like that the jump can get you up obstacles.

I went a little hard on the invasions yesterday & Tuesday... I gathered a full set of the cloth on two characters, and a full set of the leather on two characters (minus legs on one), 3 pets, the transmog sets for plate and mail, 4 weapon upgrade items, 2 wands, 2 daggers, 2 purchased warglaives, 2 spell swords, and 2 maces. I can usually do both invasions on 4 characters in about 90 minutes total. The worst is the holy priest though... shit smite-spam constantly :(

The transmog stuff is pretty cool, as I was going to buy the cloth and it said I already had all the appearances because I got the gear on said priest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hmm, I see a lot of complaining about demon hunter mitigation, but a quick comparison among my various alts suggests they really aren't that different at similar gear levels ( slightly lower physical mitigation, higher avoidance ) and demon spikes is a far better active mitigation than anyone else gets.

I wonder if it's just bad tanks in general ?

On paper, if the tanks use none of their mitigation abilities, bear will have a significant advantage, dk/pal/war are pretty much the same, demon hunter is a bit behind the pack and monk is waaay behind.

This echoes common sentiment pretty closely, with occasional outliers from people that know a really good <insert class here>.
I tanked a few of the invasions. First, I was either the only tank or DH have absurd threat generation. Second, I didn't notice much spikiness to my damage taken if i was keeping up on cooldowns. Plus those heals can be pretty massive. So far I like it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Haven't had a lot of free time to do invasions yet , but my monk is ilvl720. Should I just skip the invasions on him and do it on DH?