World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like they completely glanced over off-hands/shields while itemizing the invasions yes.

It looks like that I have not seen any sign of off hand's shields from the invasion which is annoying more so that staves don't seem to drop yet hehe.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everyone out leveling alts and killing demons and I'm over here running MC and BWL for tmogs. I still marvel at TWO FUCKING PIECES OF GEAR for 40 people. Hahaha. We are some spoiled fucks now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I see that, and I raise you two pieces of gear for 80 people. Circa Planes of Power 2002-3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gathering skill level hardly seems to matter in Legion, so I wouldn't waste too much time on it, as you will level it up naturally farming relevant content.

In beta, I tried a skill level 1 on a premade with mine/herb and, once copies were enabled, a skill level 700. I noticed no difference in amount gathered. I have read you may need skill level 50 or 100 to get the quests that allow you to receive more mats per node, but I think I got one of the quests very early on. It may be, that at 110, you need 50 or 100 skill level to get the relevant trade skill world quest (dailies).

As for manufacturing professions, I dont think skill level matters for most items you will be able to make. Plus, you will need to make a shit ton of items to recycle at the forge, in order to turn them into the item upgrade tokens.

From a few pages back, with the game time tokens. If yall want a good page to track token prices, this is the site: https://wowtoken.info.

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone out leveling alts and killing demons and I'm over here running MC and BWL for tmogs. I still marvel at TWO FUCKING PIECES OF GEAR for 40 people. Hahaha. We are some spoiled fucks now.

Did the same for some Transmog items yesterday. Was doing Cata raids. Made about 4,000 gold in the process. 4-6 items drop per boss, I think? You're right about the drops from earlier. We are super spoiled now, by comparison.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I believe if the herb trader guy is up in the garrison you can get mass milling recipes for WOD level herbs. They also have these in legion where once you get the recipe you can just have it auto mill mass numbers or all available like you can with smithing.

Well Fuck.

Gathering Skill 100 for World Quests
Production Skill 300 for World Quests

Well double fuck.

Guess it's not like it's a total loss, at least saves me the trouble for other alts.

xzi

Mouthbreather
A slight annoyance I have found leveling my warrior alt is how prot gets a talent PASSIVE that heals everyone for 3% of the damage they've dealt within 60 yards. Considering how hard people are hitting, it really adds up.

while my paladin who specializes in Auras, the heal aura grants 15% of my spell power in healing to 3 injured allies in 10 yards (with the 3min cd aura mastery which heals everyone by 100%)

I do more passive healing on my prot warrior than I do on my holy paladin, and its range is basically raid-wide. wut?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looks like they just hotfixed in the ability for the invasion chests to proc warforged items. Just got a 710 (+10 ilevel proc) on some shoulders. Or maybe I was really unlucky? This is probably the 100th chest I've opened and first warforged I've seen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they just hotfixed in the ability for the invasion chests to proc warforged items. Just got a 710 (+10 ilevel proc) on some shoulders. Or maybe I was really unlucky? This is probably the 100th chest I've opened and first warforged I've seen.
I have opened that many and hadn't seen any either, so that's definitely cool.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I didn't even know there was warforged on those items or I'd maybe be farming them more on my main. The fuck?

Wait so now you don't get them or?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A slight annoyance I have found leveling my warrior alt is how prot gets a talent PASSIVE that heals everyone for 3% of the damage they've dealt within 60 yards. Considering how hard people are hitting, it really adds up.

while my paladin who specializes in Auras, the heal aura grants 15% of my spell power in healing to 3 injured allies in 10 yards (with the 3min cd aura mastery which heals everyone by 100%)

I do more passive healing on my prot warrior than I do on my holy paladin, and its range is basically raid-wide. wut?
Because a warrior is really inspiring in their presence whereas paladins ARE PUSSY ASS BITCHES

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Saw someone linked in chat yesterday the 2h mace proceed at least a purple upgrade, but fully upgraded it was ilvl 770.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even know there was warforged on those items or I'd maybe be farming them more on my main. The fuck?

Wait so now you don't get them or?
Just opened up a second box on a different alt and got 710 boots. 2 in a row seems really unlikely. Something's up.