World of Warcraft: Current Year

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Wow can run on a potato... you say a little old, but if it's telling you that, either they updated something, or your shit's like 6-7 years old?

Yeah I haven't had WoW installed for like a year so whatever the new combat animations were probably did it. Computer is about 4 years old right now, I can run the game it just popped up as not the recommended

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Reinstalled the game and it started telling me I dont have minimum reccomended requirements for video card.
My computer is sorta old Id like to get a new one but atm no real game I feel is worth me getting one right now. I ran around in WoW game ran pretty decent a little lagish
Anyone know how much a minimum requirement video card would be around

Until a few days ago I was playing on a laptop with integrated graphics and a terrible processor. Just had to minimize/turn off everything in graphic settings and turn off new character models.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I have graphics on 1 right now and view distance all the way up. Just sorta sucks having to play like this. How do I turn off new models?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Times been pushed to 8:30, message me in game if interested. All welcome. Except scrubs... no scrubs.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well my monk and demon hunter are in Dalaram ready to go.

I'm going to level the demon hunter when I am by myself, and level the monk with my friend when he's on.

Not sure yet which I'll main once at the cap though. For the way I play, anything is good since I'll most likely only do mythic dungeons and LFR. I'm unguided so regular raids and mythic plus are probably not gonna be a thing.

Right now I enjoy vengeance demon hunter and windwalker monk the most...so demon hunter might get the nod simply for short queue time, not liking brewmaster as much as vengeance, if I go monk it's definitly as windwalker.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't decide between a Paladin tank or a Warrior tank. I have a Rogue at 100 for melee DPS. AHHHH!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Paladin rated second, behind the Druid in terms of best tanks. Most active mitigation abilities. Great mobility. Good HP, Heals and more. Cant go wrong with either choice though. Though, Ive heard scenarios of Mythic Arcway taking considerably longer with low tier tanks. DK or DH for example.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Beware Prot pally, that spec can be played while wearing pants on your head while you jerk off and eat a sandwich. Boring as fuck and you can't fail.

Also I've heard on the high end guilds that Prot warrior is insane and a must have.....especially because of how insane ignore pain is.

Last edited:

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I use elvui and enjoy but have gotten too used to it that without it I cannot function.
I just started using it since I came back (friend recommended it).

Still trying to get used to it, since I used another setup for most other xpacs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's one thing that I hope to do before tomorrow night is get my addon a little more tweaked to how I like it. I say that as if we have a lot of time to get things done...

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a hard time believing Paladins beat out Warriors for tanking.

Ignore Pain is so ridiculous right now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
22 more hours boys.

My bags are empty, all my gold is on my main, got flasks and food, and I've got enchants ready to go the second I get my weapon & any ring/back/neck upgrades.

Leveling holy paladin like a dumbass! can't wait

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
22 more hours boys.

My bags are empty, all my gold is on my main, got flasks and food, and I've got enchants ready to go the second I get my weapon & any ring/back/neck upgrades.

Resto Shaman here, mother fuckkkkaaaaaa. Gotta be all kinds of retarded bout this.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
22 more hours boys.

I thought you couldn't enchant artifact weapons(outside DK runes)? That's why all the WoD enchants got "Cannot use on ilvl 749 and above" or something like that.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
22 more hours boys.

HYPE

Just FYI, you can not enchant your artifact weapon (unless you're a DK you can runeforge it). Made a bunch of flasks/food/ring/neck/cloak enchants too.

Also note that the legion cloak enchant is just +main stat and no speed, so the WoD cloak enchant will still be desirable. i.e. Enchant Cloak - Gift of Critical Strike

Was looking for some way to dump all my alts GR today so I bought a shitload of herbs from trading post and made like 500 Draenic Intellect Potion. Bound them to my 2min cooldowns key and I'll be chugging those bitches while leveling lol.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I did not know you couldn't enchant your weapon. Oh well whatever I'll just sell it I'm sure someone somewhere will take it or mistakenly try to use it on their artifact, lmao.

Only thing I'm not looking forward to is staying in my Sky Golem to pick herbs 24/7 cause I love listening to the new music so much and that fucking thing is so loud lmao