World of Warcraft: Current Year

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stuck at work with the network I need for stuff down. The dayus going by so slowcause im fiending for WoW. Only got to 101 last night and half way (?) through one zone

I spent all day yesterday leveling my Mage to 104, only to try my paladin, have more fun, and only get to 101. A waste of so many hours. I suck.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Rogue is a sliver from 104, took tomorrow and friday off + monday is a holiday

gonna get that nikka up to 110 probably tomorrow and then most likely get started on an alt at some point. Outlaw is a lot of fun to play, i'm glad i chose it over assassination~

My rogue has blacksmithing & engineering... starting to think i should drop one for mining but i really don't want to

xzi

Mouthbreather
Haven't been to Suramar but flying over it.. holy fuck it's so gorgeous. The architecture gives me a boner

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I can see why they made a buff to the DPS for healing specs. In order to raise your artifact power you need to be doing stuff using your artifact in the spec that you want the power to go to and by nerfing gains from dungeons you have eliminated the main way in which healers were able to heal their way to success. Even still I'm not sure how much I will enjoy soloing as a Mistweaver.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what you're talking about. They all give you a token with +Artifact Shekels. Just switch to the one you want it to go to.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can see why they made a buff to the DPS for healing specs. In order to raise your artifact power you need to be doing stuff using your artifact in the spec that you want the power to go to and by nerfing gains from dungeons you have eliminated the main way in which healers were able to heal their way to success. Even still I'm not sure how much I will enjoy soloing as a Mistweaver.

Leveling holy was okay for single target but was taking forever when I could be pulling multiple mobs. I went and got my prot artifact. Haven't put a single point into my prot artifact, putting it all in holy instead. All you have to do is switch specs and use all the shit you saved up, and tbh I don't think artifact power matters all that much while leveling. It helps a tiny bit but there's no significant gains so I feel completely fine getting away with a base level prot weapon.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm I had noticed that when I got artifacts that they were locked to the spec I was in when I got them rather than being able to be socketed to a different weapon. I thought the AP items I got when adventuring had a similar note on them.

I stand corrected then.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haven't been to Suramar but flying over it.. holy fuck it's so gorgeous. The architecture gives me a boner

Yeah it was a smart move to bump the view distance and then make every flight out of Dalaran fly right over it, it looks great and makes you look forward to going for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok so I fired up the game last night, updated by UI Mods, accepted the first quest into the expansion, cleaned out my expansion journal to just this one quest to get everything going to start legion. I have a level 100 Warrior I'll bring through and maybe use the 100 level token on a new druid.

What are the major changes to warrior? I play fury currently. Any reason to switch to Arms? I also have no idea what to respec my talents too or what a new rotation would be. I also need to clean out my bank and my bags, feels like a fresh start that way.

Arms? Second Wind for levelling is beyond awesome, fury takes a buttload more damage too. Go arms imo.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its ok I can only really play in spurts this week. I'll be behind but whatever

Im the guild leader so i'll just gkick anyone who sasses me

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the same boat. A few hours each night after the kids go to bed. The weekend is a wild card but hopefully I'll get in some good sessions.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm actually in crunch mode learning a 9 song death metal set (Dismember, for those curious) for Halloween and we are way behind so I'm torn. I really need to learn the songs so that's why I haven't really been on much. Hoping by the end of next week I have all the songs down... kill me....