World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I second the second wind for leveling. This basically tops you off full in a few seconds after leaving combat so you don't eat you don't drink you just run around murdering all day every day. Arms also is better solo mostly due to taking less damage raiding/dungeoning pick what you like.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I like fury more overall but I will agree that Second Wind and Victory Rush make Arms soloing a lot more efficient...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Can't believe I watched Lirik and JP play Legion for like 7 hours. What the fuck. lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Anybody have any idea what the DPS queue is looking like at 110?

Had insta queue as a dps while leveling, but hitting 110 has changed things, at least for the not scaled dungeons.

Tried queuing for Violet Hold (which is 105-110, not even 110 only) and it said the average time in queue was 53 minutes.

Will be better when more people hit 110 though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not to complain about free stuff but why do I have all the FPs unlocked? Don't recall that being the case in beta.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I ended up going with a sp both bc the weapon talks to you (which gets freaky at times) and bc the play style looked fun as hell. Have to give it to bliz giving us an ability that Jacks our damage up then kills us. Out of curiosity because I haven't looked into gearing much. Is the gear for holy and shadow pretty much the same now?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao. its going to cost 100k+ to just unlock Oblitierum forge atm. The quest line requires 4 crafted pieces of armor and so of course they are 30kish each atm.