World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There's no reason not too though as it really isn't that expensive and if you are doing your world quests you will have plenty of resources. I have upgraded all of the non 840 pieces to 840 and started my 4th OH upgrade and still have 25k resources.
Yea. I do WQs to get my emissary quest done then don't do any others unless it is gear upgrade or herbalism, so I actually dont have many resources.

Rather run mythics and to get 840+gear in all slots and relics

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
they do, but i also played nearly 24/7 last week and hit all of them. even with DMF buff (horde side so no human buff) i hit 110 20ish hours after launch, at most people had a 10 hour lead on me.

its feasible currently for people to have 8k, thats not up for dispute, im just wondering how they hot tracked it 72ish hours ago.

There was a bug/exploit the first 2 days were you could do a quest, get credit and then abandoned it and redo it for rep.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
he drops the jellyfish mount as well

I think he only drops a mount and pet. No lockout timer popped on my tracker but I'm assuming it's a once a week thing?

Saw this on the wow forums.. Warriors fucked in the dirt button confirmed. Over time not a big deal but for first couple of weeks and new mythics being behind a 3rd relic slot for an extra week is pretty fucking lame.

I'm only at Return to the Firelands 3/5 (though I see it's listed twice, think I'm on 2nd round?). Looks like I have a ways to go for Shaman campaign. Fuck.

What Orderhall champions to Deactivate ! (All classes-check comments) • /r/wow what does this mean to deactivate? Can you turn off champions?

Your max is 5/5, when you hit 6/5 you can right click one to Deactivate it. If you want to reactivate a guy, it is limited to one per day and 250g cost.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
About alts, I'm pretty sure they've said they are going to make research go faster as the expac goes on - not just as you keep researching, but I mean someone dinging 110 six months from now will get their research catchups faster from the beginning. They've explicitly said they don't want someone hitting cap later in the expansion to need weeks/months of ramp-up to do the current content. It seems like in general AP is going to feel like a big deal to get in the early days of Legion but later on it'll rain from the sky and it will be trivial to stay relatively current on multiple characters/specs.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best thing for any alts you might be serious about later, is at least try to get them to 110 relatively fast, so you can start their artifact knowledge. If you keep up with that, it will at least allow you to catch up pretty fast in that department later.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
still doesn't explain how people are 8k/12k already ! i've been obsessing over this the last few days looking for quest lines i missed. i currently am only missing "statecraft" and the follow on for the zone achievement.

i have done the Withered training 3 times now (only got 200 rep the first time and unlocked berserker) and 425 both other times. still dont know how people had 8k 3 days ago.

You gotta do it big with the Darkmoon carousel buff (for every faction gain, also being Human helps) and training them withered

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Question: how did you pass the warrior scenario? That demon simply slaughters me after doing the last 2 vrykuls, I die, and then the fight resets.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Can any warrior confirm this? I'm at work but read this online. If you're a warrior wielding Strom'kar in throne of thunder the troll mobs will not attack you. They will run away and cower in fear. I wonder if this is with any trolls?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would not surprise me there are a lot of weird little interactions like that. Such as if I go into the darkheart thicket one boss flips out and is constantly shouting at me because I have the scythe of elune. Also in val'shara there are feral worgen that I can go up and cure for extra artifact power with my scythe.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just started leveling my Warrior. Makes my Brewmaster feel pretty inferior. Ignore Pain is insane. Its like Stagger on crack. Debating whether switching is worth it. Ignore Pain is bound to get nerfed into the ground, right?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Now THIS is a throwback design.

How to Spawn Kozumoth the Hungerer

That is some awesome shit. I am happy they are reusing old zones/areas but if this is the start of something new then I am damned happy. Reminds me of the Epic Quest theorycrafting days. Judging by the nature of how they figured it out it seems the devs have wised up on how to outsmart the dataminers on hiding triggers for these things so they can't be detected. Or hiding the actual purpose for a given item.
That's so awesome. Also it looks like you need to DO that in order to get actual loot from him. Gonna try it out "soon".
still doesn't explain how people are 8k/12k already ! i've been obsessing over this the last few days looking for quest lines i missed. i currently am only missing "statecraft" and the follow on for the zone achievement.

i have done the Withered training 3 times now (only got 200 rep the first time and unlocked berserker) and 425 both other times. still dont know how people had 8k 3 days ago.
I was slacking but I'm at 4k... just do every WQ in suramar. Even the warden ones reward Nightfallen rep.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started leveling my Warrior. Makes my Brewmaster feel pretty inferior. Ignore Pain is insane. Its like Stagger on crack. Debating whether switching is worth it. Ignore Pain is bound to get nerfed into the ground, right?
I have to assume so or at least there will be a cap on how much you can stack. During the pre expansion invasions on the big bosses I was stacking more absorption shield than I had health by huge margines if you time it right you were nigh unkillable.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

I'm guessing you already did this but you also get rep for unlocking all the leylines if you haven't yet.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Can any warrior confirm this? I'm at work but read this online. If you're a warrior wielding Strom'kar in throne of thunder the troll mobs will not attack you. They will run away and cower in fear. I wonder if this is with any trolls?

That's pretty neat. I wonder if the Elemental Shaman arti has an interaction like that; it's supposed to be from the depths of Throne of Thunder and Ra'den's weapon or whatever.

It would not surprise me there are a lot of weird little interactions like that. Such as if I go into the darkheart thicket one boss flips out and is constantly shouting at me because I have the scythe of elune. Also in val'shara there are feral worgen that I can go up and cure for extra artifact power with my scythe.

The feral worgen thing for AP exists in some fashion for every class, I think. Shaman have elemental shrines scattered around (designated by elite star on mini map) that give you a Kill event or a dodge tornadoes event for AP.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question: how did you pass the warrior scenario? That demon simply slaughters me after doing the last 2 vrykuls, I die, and then the fight resets.

This one was a bit tricky I wound up kiting him around a bunch with the talent that lets you heal after not getting hit in so many seconds where I was getting enough to charge in and jump out enough to stay alive till the event part of it kicks in and you die and go to valhalla.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Probably not and the reason why I'm saying this because at lower levels it's scales pretty high but once you get into the heroic/mythic raids it's probably going to balance out.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I carry around the daggers that killed Llane. I get people asking to hold them (and they give me free AP), or I get alliance people pissing and moaning.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
swap to tank for the warrior scenario, spam IP and victory rush and profit. i've heard a lot of people having difficulties as dps spec.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's so awesome. Also it looks like you need to DO that in order to get actual loot from him. Gonna try it out "soon".

I was slacking but I'm at 4k... just do every WQ in suramar. Even the warden ones reward Nightfallen rep.

Cool but kinda fucked - each click on an orb is followed by an hour (guestimation) cool down and now that the cat is out of the bag it might be tough.