World of Warcraft: Current Year

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you're close enough to honored you can squeeze out about 750ish rep by activating the 8 key lines emitters and completing the three quests to receive the ancient mana collection buff for doing so. You eventually want to do this to improve ancient mana collection rates anyway.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. It's looong after your 3rd relic slot scenario tho. I think you had to do a couple more illidan story scenarios before Kalec gives the quest too. Anyways for me he eventually meets you with senegos and gives you the first mythic dungeon quest: The Heart of Zin-Azshari - Quest - World of Warcraft

Do you remember what ilevel you were when kalec showed up? im 845 and no kalec yet =/ (third slot already unlocked)

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well there's an interesting side effect - not sure if its directly related. Launch through Monday = no queues at all. Since launch of mobile app, constant queues for login. HMMMM

Assuming there was some scaling going on per server for the launch they might be starting to spin down some of the extra servers. CPU Time is money.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just read about the Philippines Prime Minister telling Obama to go fuck himself on live television essentially. If you ever had any doubts that Obama wasn't such a pussy you probably don't have them anymore.

Seriously. That is just sad.
Interesting. Will the buff the Obama class because of this?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bad luck mechanic working out to be we all gonna get our legendaries on the same week

shrug, k

I can wait a month or a few for a legendary.

Seems like they will get retroactively ilvl buffed too if I'm looking at Emerald Nightmare ilvls right and then going into Night Hold.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am three fish away from the fishing artifact.

Get Hype.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Totally derped this morning.

Wanted to switch my first and second rank Order Hall research.

Switched the first one from loot upgrade to bonus on first mission of the day and research ended this morning. Was ready to switch the second one to Twisting Nether (for the hidden artifact appearance) and misclicked and here I am switching back the first tier. I just wish I could cancel and eat the loss of ressources instead of waiting one more whole day.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If it makes you feel better, I fucked up my artifact by putting a few points in a bogus spot on accident. Now it's 6.4k AP to reset it.. not sure if worth.. but I'll be gimped

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Playing for the first time since WotLK is a bit overwhelming. Leveling my 80 Warrior to kind of get a grasp on things, but I also boosted a rogue and just figuring out the new zones, garrisons, and other new mechanics is a mess. I wanted to dive right in but it is definitely going to take a little bit of time to get the swing of things.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you're in the Hyjal guild, don't be afraid to ask for help. Some of us have been playing since vanilla launch unfortunately

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
If it makes you feel better, I fucked up my artifact by putting a few points in a bogus spot on accident. Now it's 6.4k AP to reset it.. not sure if worth.. but I'll be gimped

I did the same thing, just going to suck it up and move on, figure eventually we'll have more of the artifacts filled out anyway.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

I did the same. Eventually you want everything so I figured meh fuck it not worth worrying about it if it is only a couple points. It may not be the best benefit but it is giving you something.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Felwort prices continue to plummet as people who only took gathering skills make it to 110

Not that I haven't been making it rain darkmoon cards already

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Kinda disappointed in legendary drop rate. Considering there's 8 which means it'll be around 6-7 that I see a usable one and not a single person in the guild has one yet...

Got a ring in the box last night for finishing an Emissary quest line. 70% movement speed and 15% haste when you apply a lost of control effect. Not that great on a WW monk with haste being a lower priority. Good pvp ring maybe with the speed boost.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah got Kalec in my priest hall and started it up but was already locked out till next week. You get an artifact appearance out it after a few stages but it eventually trails into into collecting quest tokens in raids.
This quest line eventually leads to you having to do something in Emerald Nightmare. Having to wait a week to do the Mythic Eye part won't have any impact on progress.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah. It's looong after your 3rd relic slot scenario tho. I think you had to do a couple more illidan story scenarios before Kalec gives the quest too. Anyways for me he eventually meets you with senegos and gives you the first mythic dungeon quest: The Heart of Zin-Azshari - Quest - World of Warcraft
If you're locked... just go back into the instance. The mobs should be dead and you can run there to get it.

Not worth it. Just keep farming dat AP.

You are doing the AP research also right? First boost is +25% AP gain. Not sure on the second, but I'm guessing it's similar.