World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Cool but kinda fucked - each click on an orb is followed by an hour (guestimation) cool down and now that the cat is out of the bag it might be tough.

Yeah I've been reading posts about 20+ people hanging around hoping they're the lucky one to click the orb that hour. I'm sure the hype will die down but for now it's on a P1999 raiding poopsock level on the busier realms.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I've been reading posts about 20+ people hanging around hoping they're the lucky one to click the orb that hour. I'm sure the hype will die down but for now it's on a P1999 raiding poopsock level on the busier realms.

yup i've cross realmed a good bit on the first one and it's seriously camped on every server. Went and checked the second one too and that's camped, third one wasn't much, so if you could get ahead of the pack you're good

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Add resto shaman to the unkillable while leveling list. I don't kill as fast as enhance or elemental but dying never enters the equation. Elite mobs just means it takes longer to kill. It is actually making me lazy since I can usually just stand in the mob's aoe/special and ignore it with riptide/totem.
You mean I can keep Resto shaman as my main and never switch? and just use Elemental spells to do all my DPS? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why didn't I ever think of this? Derp!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The resto trait gives +damage % per point spent, along with stamina. The damage is still way lower and killing is slow as fuck.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well there's an interesting side effect - not sure if its directly related. Launch through Monday = no queues at all. Since launch of mobile app, constant queues for login. HMMMM

khorum

Murder Apologist
So I got carried away trying to catch up with the 850+ ilevel folks by running mythics that I forgot the main questline asks requires some mythic quest items (wrath of ashzara and darkheart thicket for me) and I inadvertently locked myself out of progressing until next tuesday.

I haven't seen any keystones drop for anyone yet, is that something they're keeping under wraps until the raids open too?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I got carried away trying to catch up with the 850+ ilevel folks by running mythics that I forgot the main questline asks requires some mythic quest items (wrath of ashzara and darkheart thicket for me) and I inadvertently locked myself out of progressing until next tuesday.

I haven't seen any keystones drop for anyone yet, is that something they're keeping under wraps until the raids open too?

What main questlines require mythic drops?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
What main questlines require mythic drops?

It's part of the priest artifact line, starts with Kalec in dal who meets you at senegos' pool in Aszuna and tells you to get a stone from mythic wrath of Aszhara. Then you have to go through DHT for another drop off the tree boss there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's part of the priest artifact line, starts with Kalec in dal who meets you at senegos' pool in Aszuna and tells you to get a stone from mythic wrath of Aszuna. Then you have to go through DHT for another drop off the tree boss there.

Neither mage nor monk require mythic, are you sure?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's part of the priest artifact line, starts with Kalec in dal who meets you at senegos' pool in Aszuna and tells you to get a stone from mythic wrath of Aszhara. Then you have to go through DHT for another drop off the tree boss there.
I finished the priest campaign and unlocked my 3rd artifact slot yesterday and I didn't have to do any mythic dungeons. Are you talking about something else?

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah got Kalec in my priest hall and started it up but was already locked out till next week. You get an artifact appearance out it after a few stages but it eventually trails into into collecting quest tokens in raids.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Kinda disappointed in legendary drop rate. Considering there's 8 which means it'll be around 6-7 that I see a usable one and not a single person in the guild has one yet...

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The mechanics for catching up are already in place. Really the only annoying part for switching mains/alt raiding toon will be Suramar quest line to unlock arcway/court if you want to do those on mythics.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Kinda disappointed in legendary drop rate. Considering there's 8 which means it'll be around 6-7 that I see a usable one and not a single person in the guild has one yet...
My guild has been pretty lucky then, we got at least 5 legendary in the guild.....and one of those dropped in a normal dungeon.