World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman
Looks like they hotfixed Emissary bags to include equipable item for your class. It would at least feel better than getting 600 gold and a blood for the thing.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guardian Druid here. I've gotten Int, Agi and Stam trinkets. It appears to be random.

xzi

Mouthbreather
another another reason to do mythics: most WQ trinkets (that I've seen) don't have an affect on them and almost every mythic trinket has a use or passive

Needless

Toe Sucker
Damn... corrupted blood epidemic from ZG was 11 years ago today.

We're old af now boys.

CorruptedBlood.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Damn... corrupted blood epidemic from ZG was 11 years ago today.

We're old af now boys.

View attachment 46974

My brother, who has never played WoW a day in his life, was talking to me about this the other day.

Apparently he was watching some documentary about social behaviors and what makes people lie, cheat, steal or otherwise engage in "immoral" activity and they mentioned this in it.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
another another reason to do mythics: most WQ trinkets (that I've seen) don't have an affect on them and almost every mythic trinket has a use or passive

theres that weird devilsaur stampede trinket from the trex quest in suramar that i keep getting dropped at 845 and 850 (proc'd with avoidance), it gives you the devilsaur stomp ability that is a buff that does damage if you move around - its pretty bad.

im still trying to find a decent tank trinket, anub'esset never spawns for me in VH and shivermaw seems reluctant to give me her jawbone. i may just try for the dps one from Ymiron, the procs are pretty sweet for prot warriors.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Some of the trinkets I've received have been SUPER amazing.

Click stun trinket super valuable against Leystalker Dro and other bosses in Withered Training. Critical Health trinket that boosts your health below 35% HP is awesome. Some of these trinkets really change how you play.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get about a 50/50 of int/agi trinkets as Shaman, which is nice since I do resto and enhance.
I am seeing about the same offered as boomkin which is okay so when/if I work on guardian mode I have gear waiting.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone else log out of the game and use the app even when at your computer to finish class order hall missions/recruit units?

It's so much easier than running back and forth from the different NPC's and your mission board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really but then I don't tend to go to my order hall to much during sessions other than when teleporting out of some arse end of nowhere location when doing world quests. I start the day there and end it there but once I do my basic house keeping I don't tend to go back much. Most of my mission stuff winds up being with the app because mostly I am queueing stuff during the day and so the guys are already out working when I get home to actually play so there generally aren't any missions to worry about when I am online except on weekends.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've hated this game since the end of Wrath, I've bought every expansion and regretted it since then, however, they fucking killed it this expansion. I've never been so compelled by the story to keep playing and actually read the quests, they did a great job.

As for the Arms vs. Fury argument; I watched a video of how Arms played and it seemed boring as shit so I stuck with Fury. Did I done goof?

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All of my friends who bought Legion, all of them, are railing on it very, very hard and I'm reconsidering playing.

1. PvP gear has no progression. Before you could stack stamina as a healer since a lot of healing went to overhealing. You could use custom gems. Different trinkets, and so forth. It didn't take long to get a base set of honor gear either, so people saying "people in greens should automatically compete!" is ridiculous. So now everyone is playing the EXACT same character as everyone else with small adjustments either up or down based on iLvL, which removes the RPG aspects. There's absolutely no customization, it's just bad design. All so that they could concentrate on balance yet there is no...

2. Balance. I hear it's terrible. People have said that DPS can outdmg your heals and without interrupts 100-0 a healer in less than 20 seconds. That's unacceptable. Considering they gutted PvP gear and removed it from the game for the sake of balance, the current state of fears just doesn't cut it.

3. Streamlining. Again, removing the RPG aspects of an MMORPG is never good.

4. Ghostcrawler gone. The current dev teams goal is to obviously cater to the 97% instead of Ghostcrawler's philosophy of making content more difficult to encourage players to beat it, thus rewarding them. The best expansions were TBC/WotLK with these mechanics. The worst? MoP, WoD, and probably Legion. The current dev team doesn't have any fucking clue what they are doing.

5. LFR. Ghostcrawler said this was his worst addition to the game and regretted it immensely as it took out the reward of finding a guild or a group of players to play the game with. Let's face it, raiding was never HARD, it was just effort of finding a guild.

If they're right then this is quite possibly the worst expansion ever released and the game will tank extremely fast once the polish wears off.

It was built for the casuals, with everyone having the same character (with a different gimmick weapon), yet is run by a dev team with drastically untraditional philosophical goals, and they're likely to shit the bed...again. It's just a repeat of WoD, except worse, except a higher budget and better production values. If they don't do a really, really big balance pass soon...

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
All of my friends who bought Legion, all of them, are railing on it very, very hard and I'm reconsidering playing.

1. PvP gear has no progression. Before you could stack stamina as a healer since a lot of healing went to overhealing. You could use custom gems. Different trinkets, and so forth. It didn't take long to get a base set of honor gear either, so people saying "people in greens should automatically compete!" is ridiculous. So now everyone is playing the EXACT same character as everyone else with small adjustments either up or down based on iLvL, which removes the RPG aspects. There's absolutely no customization, it's just bad design. All so that they could concentrate on balance yet there is no...

2. Balance. I hear it's terrible. People have said that DPS can outdmg your heals and without interrupts 100-0 a healer in less than 20 seconds. That's unacceptable. Considering they gutted PvP gear and removed it from the game for the sake of balance, the current state of fears just doesn't cut it.

3. Streamlining. Again, removing the RPG aspects of an MMORPG is never good.

4. Ghostcrawler gone. The current dev teams goal is to obviously cater to the 97% instead of Ghostcrawler's philosophy of making content more difficult to encourage players to beat it, thus rewarding them. The best expansions were TBC/WotLK with these mechanics. The worst? MoP, WoD, and probably Legion. The current dev team doesn't have any fucking clue what they are doing.

5. LFR. Ghostcrawler said this was his worst addition to the game and regretted it immensely as it took out the reward of finding a guild or a group of players to play the game with. Let's face it, raiding was never HARD, it was just effort of finding a guild.

If they're right then this is quite possibly the worst expansion ever released and the game will tank extremely fast once the polish wears off.

It was built for the casuals, with everyone having the same character (with a different gimmick weapon), yet is run by a dev team with drastically untraditional philosophical goals, and they're likely to shit the bed...again. It's just a repeat of WoD, except worse, except a higher budget and better production values. If they don't do a really, really big balance pass soon...
Come join the guild sweet innocent child.