World of Warcraft: Current Year

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love that Heroic Leap allows you to hop up on ledges and shit now, makes getting to things so much easier.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got stuck fetching encoding table for several minutes as well. It kicked me out of EoA and made me redownload files while I was mid-fight lol.

Also??? The Diablo music just got datamined off the PTR for 7.1

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
825!? Filthy casuals. lol jk

Loving healing as a Druid. Can completely cheese some of these high movement fights. Of course I'm completely fucked if people are bad because druid spot healing is just lol.

Choosing between leveling a Resto/Mistwalker/HolyPrst next. Any suggestions? I just cannot play my warlock. I'm super sad because its been my main since vanilla.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That's gotta be a bug if you failed the primary and not the bonus item (which woulda been a 33% chance). Ticket it, they can look.

Yeah I failed the primary, it still showed the bonus as 33%...it didn't even roll on it.

Heck, maybe it's because I'm Canadian and exchange rate is applied to success rate. :)

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Here's a nice map of the withered scenario that I'm posting here so I can find it when I get home from work :p

DPGdTz2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well, Blizzard figured out some way to shit on me. I keep getting the "
An updated version of World of Warcraft is available. Please launch the Battle.net app to download the update." error, no fix seems to remedy it.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I failed the primary, it still showed the bonus as 33%...it didn't even roll on it.

Heck, maybe it's because I'm Canadian and exchange rate is applied to success rate. :)

This was brought up on Reddit, and it was said sometimes enemy abilities MUST be countered or you automatically fail (even if it says 100% chance).

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yet again, I'm glad I work 2nd shift, and I'm at work during NA peak times. Never have to deal with all these problems. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thinking about starting a character. I haven't played since the first expansion. Any advice on what class a noob should play or what realm (if that's what you call servers) I should play on?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Play Horde Hyjal with forum pals, obviously! Choose whatever class based on what you want to do and what sounds fun.

Well, Blizzard figured out some way to shit on me. I keep getting the "
An updated version of World of Warcraft is available. Please launch the Battle.net app to download the update." error, no fix seems to remedy it.

Keep relaunching Bnet, fixed that for me.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
the RNG gods were with me tonight. In clearing out my world quests every item I tried for upgraded to 840 or higher. I got 5 upgrades like that my ilevel just shot up a WHOLE bunch. I should have bought a damn lottery ticket.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ive jumped off some spectacularly high shit recently. Heroic leap right at bottom and zero damage, fuck lifts and stairs!
Goblin Glider from near a flight point into a PvP tower, kill all the things, jump off and Heroic Leap into a group below ... rinse repeat.

Done this so often I basically go into a trance now.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tanked my first mythic tonight. Well for starters I should kick myself in the ass for doing Maw of Souls as my first one especially after my Helya fiasco. The trash wasn't hard, just only the latern carrying ones with the rape AoE gave us a hard time. Took us 4 times to kill Helya cause of her breath. Even mythic players still die to easy mechanics like that. Last round it was me and the healer and we were able to kill her. We took her down from 86 to 69% percent. You couldn't imagine how long that took. At least I came out with a pair of socketed 840 bracers.