World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what DPS you guys are running with but I am jealous. As a Guardian Druid I am pulling 180kish on single target in Mythics. I am always like 2nd on the meter. It makes me sad.

P.S. - If anyone needs tanks for Mythics I will be home all day Friday, ilvl 840.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The PvP WQs are too damn good to pass up. It literally takes 5-10 minutes to get an ilvl 840 gear solo and can go faster if grouped. First piece I got upgraded to an ilvl 850 helm. Definitely keep an eye out for those ones.

On another note anyone got lucky to get a legendary item? I know some people already have two of them.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The PvP WQs are too damn good to pass up. It literally takes 5-10 minutes to get an ilvl 840 gear solo and can go faster if grouped. First piece I got upgraded to an ilvl 850 helm. Definitely keep an eye out for those ones.

On another note anyone got lucky to get a legendary item? I know some people already have two of them.

What honor rank are you to get 840 gear? Im only rank 14 and get mostly 810 gear from them.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't know what DPS you guys are running with but I am jealous. As a Guardian Druid I am pulling 180kish on single target in Mythics. I am always like 2nd on the meter. It makes me sad.

P.S. - If anyone needs tanks for Mythics I will be home all day Friday, ilvl 840.
Bullshit. You aren't doing 180k on a single target as guardian, unless you dont use rage for IF/Mark (spam maul) and are spec'd and artifact has traits for dmg over survivability.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

False.

You have to level up your PVP to get that gear. My PVP WQs drop 810 gear, I'm PVP level 2.

Normal WQs drop 835/840 gear rewards.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bullshit. You aren't doing 180k on a single target as guardian, unless you dont use rage for IF/Mark (spam maul) and are spec'd and artifact has traits for dmg over survivability.

I was just about to say the same thing. On a short fight I can pull 150k single target as Guardian (846 ilvl) but it's usually closer to 130k. I can see not being as good as top tier players but there's no way I'm 50k dps behind. Do you have one of those thrash legendaries Fyff?

As for feral being top in the sims I guess I just really suck at Feral. Granted I've only played the spec a total of probably 3 hours and don't have optimal gear but ran a heroic yesterday as Feral and was basically energy starved most of the time. Could barely pull 160k dps at 844 ilvl. Talents might play a slight role in that too but damn, I'm not usually THAT far behind sim numbers. I sucked at my rogue too though so maybe I'm just terrible at energy classes.

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
What honor rank are you to get 840 gear? Im only rank 14 and get mostly 810 gear from them.
Some WQ reward epic gladiator rather than basic pvp. At rank 1, I've seen one quest with a 840 neck, while all others have base 810 (the pve quests all give 825+ based on my ilvl).

It looks like those "high reward" quests appear at random. Same for dungeons, my first dungeon quest rewarded a mythic+ head while I was barely 811.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's possible I am overstating it. I will try and pay more attention tonight. I am always number 2 or 3 on the meter. I don't use IF/Mark unless the healer is struggling. On fights where my health is bouncing around I do use IF/Mark. Maul isn't a crazy amount of DPS though. It's probably the worst skill on a Guardian Druids bar.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's possible I am overstating it. I will try and pay more attention tonight. I am always number 2 or 3 on the meter. I don't use IF/Mark unless the healer is struggling. On fights where my health is bouncing around I do use IF/Mark. Maul isn't a crazy amount of DPS though. It's probably the worst skill on a Guardian Druids bar.
You are overstating it plus confirming you are a terrible tank. You should have close to 100% uptime of IF on bosses, with having 2 stacks often abd having mark up when needed ti mitigate spell dmg regardless of how good the healer is

Khane

Local druid discovers secret to high dps. Zyyz HATES this!

But yea, our active mitigation is very easy to keep up and you also HAVE to use it on quite a few mythic boss fights because if you don't bad things happen (like getting knocked back by Dargrul's Molten Strike and taking big damage)

What are you doing with all your excess rage if you don't use IF/Mark? Do you not use Galactic Guardian?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Local druid discovers secret to high dps. Zyyz HATES this!

But yea, our active mitigation is very easy to keep up and you also HAVE to use it on quite a few mythic boss fights because if you don't bad things happen (like getting knocked back by Dargrul's Molten Strike and taking big damage)

What are you doing with all your excess rage if you don't use IF/Mark? Do you not use Galactic Guardian?
Nah brah the 15rage moonfire is far less dps than that swipe use on the same gcd. Obvioulsly!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
There was a PvP WQ where I had to kill "x" number of gilnenas npcs or players and then a named npc in stormhiem. Killed her and the npcs and I was rewarded this. My honor level is only 2.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Khane

Hrmmm... maybe I should be looking into PvP gear if it all is stacked with Versatility like that.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I also got this today before I went to work. Use your filters on legion app if you have it. These are perfect tanking stats for a prot warrior.

image.jpeg

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
2 weeks of mythics and still stuck at the same ilvl (848). Weird thing is all the loot that I got was rings, nothing but rings dropped for me. I just fed them to the other members of group.

Guy in the guild got his third legendary 2 days ago. He's just been spamming heroics after getting the first two and it only took him something like 15 before he got his third. While another guy in my guild has run well over 150+ heroics to attempt to get his first one and still nothing.

I guess the RNG protection of not getting a legendary only applies after you get your first one?

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nah brah the 15rage moonfire is far less dps than that swipe use on the same gcd. Obvioulsly!

We will see if makes it through testing, but Galactic Guardian on PTI 7.1 now gives 10 rage instead of 15 but also increases the direct damage 300%.