World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't say equipment is useless in PVP. It's just they have balanced more around the talents then the gear this time? I don't know, I haven't PVP too much outside of WQ.

Dungeons were challenging enough in the beginning, when everyone was still under-geared. Sure you could mechanic the whole thing, but most people didn't. Of course they weren't TBC levels of retardation, but who liked playing melee DPS in TBC dungeons anyway?

Achievments are the new challenge. Some are pretty fun too. We'll see what Mythic+ turns up.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm

omfg, i can't stop laughing

HingleMcgringgle.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turning into a broken record there Woolygimp. And Should I notify Ghostcrawler he has stalker?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone do mythic arc or court at a time compatible with GMT? say 5-6 EST? Tried joining via custom groups for an hour this morning, constant declines. ilvl837 fury warrior Kalaar#1710
I'm fairly sure I'm not a complete window licker and if this continues I'm basically fucked as my class hall requires mythic Eye of Azshara and Surumar obviously requires mythic court and arcway.

People probably see you're Fury & default decline. The spec is really bad right now. My switch to Arms was irritating at first but resulted in a massive dps increase, and even some better survivability. Hopefully Fury will get a little love next week.

The gap between the two is very, very wide.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only bad part about Arms is having to play Focused Rage, which is insanely annoying and can be so aggravating, because there is so much micro-managing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I used to be arms but the focused rage playstyle is so obnoxious I'm just sticking with prot now. I can't stand the micro managing for focused rage. It's just not fun.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nomi pisses me off because even though I haven't gotten a duplicate recipe yet he keeps giving me the damn feasts. I have rank 3 of both feasts and the ingredients are way too expensive for shitty 200 stat food when even the lowest normal food is 225 stat.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is there a specific order of ingredients or ones which trigger various recipes to get a higher chance or is it all just random trash?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fire mages have amazing mobility. Their biggest weakness is when you first hit 110, you are weak as shit. Takes a bit to gear up. I'm up to 840 now and 56% crit and starting to put out big dick DPS again.
Yup boomkin though have some serious issues on the move as well unless you have some surges stock piled for it.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
People probably see you're Fury & default decline. The spec is really bad right now. My switch to Arms was irritating at first but resulted in a massive dps increase, and even some better survivability. Hopefully Fury will get a little love next week.

The gap between the two is very, very wide.

Which is annoying as the 3 mythics I've done now; eye, court and thicket, I've topped the dps and not had any problems yet. Still, arms arti now at 15 points so might just swap and see if I have better luck.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it man. I make these groups, set iLVL to 840, invite only top tier DPS classes because I want easy run an I'm playing the odds. These people still stand in shit and pull sub 180k DPS. A fucking DH pulls sub 300k on trash pull. And this fire mage, saves his lust until the last fight of dungeon. Fuck it I'm just inviting warlocks and elemental shamans and ST spec frost DKs from now on.

BTW, you know when you are constantly pulling 200k HPS on nearly every pull your party is fucking horrendous.

I'm having the same issue, i'm guessing people are playing offspecs or something, so even though they have the ivlv they are statted wrong. Either that or they just don't know what their doing. Also, attempted mythic eye with 2 ret pallys (i'm a blood dk) just now. I was #2 dps and we couldn't kill the adds on the first fight. poor ret pallys feelsbadman. had to abandon group lol

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm having the same issue, i'm guessing people are playing offspecs or something, so even though they have the ivlv they are statted wrong. Either that or they just don't know what their doing. Also, attempted mythic eye with 2 ret pallys (i'm a blood dk) just now. I was #2 dps and we couldn't kill the adds on the first fight. poor ret pallys feelsbadman. had to abandon group lol
Kill adds? Just position soear tjrows onto them...

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I don't get it man. I make these groups, set iLVL to 840, invite only top tier DPS classes because I want easy run an I'm playing the odds. These people still stand in shit and pull sub 180k DPS. A fucking DH pulls sub 300k on trash pull. And this fire mage, saves his lust until the last fight of dungeon. Fuck it I'm just inviting warlocks and elemental shamans and ST spec frost DKs from now on.

BTW, you know when you are constantly pulling 200k HPS on nearly every pull your party is fucking horrendous.

As someone who leveled a lock (leveling an alt now, but hoping for buffs) I see it all the time when I get into dungeons. Better/easier dps classes fucking failing at mechanics/adds or just doing subpar dps for their class......makes me dislike my lock

In other news, went around a captured most of the good battle pets (still need to level them). So I can do all those world quest and dailies for battle pets

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a specific order of ingredients or ones which trigger various recipes to get a higher chance or is it all just random trash?

Think its just random, outside using the materials from the recipes you want. Like cant use shanks for crit food etc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Was questing in Stormheim I think it was and ran across this lantern, any one know if it does anything? It felt really out of place and like something you could click on or interact with.

0SB132f.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was questing in Stormheim I think it was and ran across this lantern, any one know if it does anything? It felt really out of place and like something you could click on or interact with.

Where is it at in Stormheim?