World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Must watch in order for the uninitiated.

Oc4GCfX.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I am having a shitload of fun leveling my Fire Mage right now. Love the design of this class.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Indeed but the best part is that I can pull like a tank and AE the fuck out of everything without taking basically any damage.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Indeed but the best part is that I can pull like a tank and AE the fuck out of everything without taking basically any damage.
And look pretty sexy doing it.

I am liking boomkin this go round but fire mages seem to be in a really good place good single target and burst dps.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought the Artifact story was cool as shit too, but I've got a soft spot for WotLK and ICC. :)

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Fire mages have amazing mobility. Their biggest weakness is when you first hit 110, you are weak as shit. Takes a bit to gear up. I'm up to 840 now and 56% crit and starting to put out big dick DPS again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This panda tho,...23 researches and the fat asshole burned everything - im going to gut and skin this mfer.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Got my warlock to 840 and decided to make a mage since I've got nothing else to do unless I can get guildies for mythics (not much luck using the pre-made tool)...

holy crap fire mage feels way better.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I give Nomi a variety of stuff in 2's, and I tend to get 1 or 2 recipes a day. Keep in mind that some things (like Mackerel) don't show up on his list unless they're in your bags (not the bank, your actual bags).

If you fill his work order with all one item and come back 24 hours later for a check, you'll regret it.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
yeah, he'd got sets of 4 of a bunch of stuff, must have 100% hit rate on koi and perch recipes as I got 2x2 of those, then he burnt the other stuff.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Technically, we are the ones who taught him to cook, so it's our fault he's terrible at it and burns everything.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
the kid was awesome at making Pandarian food, I guess this ancient elf / vrykul cuisine doesn't suit him...

I'm a bit sad they didn't make a rolling pin artifact "weapon".

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm playing a fire mage and I am struggling to even make it to 110 without quitting.

You basically tab-target a creature and then slam your face into the keyboard and it dies. Nothing in this game is remotely difficult; I haven't died a single time leveling, not once. I can solo elites, rares, 5+ normal mobs without using a single counterspell/polymorph or whatever.

Games without any level of difficult get boring as fuck. I remember struggling in Vanilla WoW and TBC. You could easily die to mobs if you pulled adds, or if you mistimed an interrupt.

I haven't had to cast polymorph once, not even in dungeons. You pull then AOE.

...boring! ! !

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get it man. I make these groups, set iLVL to 840, invite only top tier DPS classes because I want easy run an I'm playing the odds. These people still stand in shit and pull sub 180k DPS. A fucking DH pulls sub 300k on trash pull. And this fire mage, saves his lust until the last fight of dungeon. Fuck it I'm just inviting warlocks and elemental shamans and ST spec frost DKs from now on.

BTW, you know when you are constantly pulling 200k HPS on nearly every pull your party is fucking horrendous.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm playing a fire mage and I am struggling to even make it to 110 without quitting.

You basically tab-target a creature and then slam your face into the keyboard and it dies. Nothing in this game is remotely difficult; I haven't died a single time leveling, not once. I can solo elites, rares, 5+ normal mobs without using a single counterspell/polymorph or whatever.

Games without any level of difficult get boring as fuck. I remember struggling in Vanilla WoW and TBC. You could easily die to mobs if you pulled adds, or if you mistimed an interrupt.

I haven't had to cast polymorph once, not even in dungeons. You pull then AOE.

...boring! ! !

Up the challenge? I level a hunter and pulling 5 mobs would be boring as fuck. So I pull 10 and kite them around. I WQ in Guardian spec so I try and pull 20+ mobs. In lower Suramar I try to pull 6+ elites at a time (possible with Ley Line DMG buff and Keeper CD). The game isn't challenging because you aren't making it challenging. There are many challenging things to do in WOW. *GASP* leveling isn't one of them.

Woolygimp

I don't get it man. I make these groups, set iLVL to 840, invite only top tier DPS classes because I want easy run an I'm playing the odds. These people still stand in shit and pull sub 180k DPS. A fucking DH pulls sub 300k on trash pull. And this fire mage, saves his lust until the last fight of dungeon. Fuck it I'm just inviting warlocks and elemental shamans and ST spec frost DKs from now on.

BTW, you know when you are constantly pulling 200k HPS on nearly every pull your party is fucking horrendous.

I pulled 130k dps at level 103 (on my recount, not adjusted for level)

Woolygimp

Up the challenge? I level a hunter and pulling 5 mobs would be boring as fuck. So I pull 10 and kite them around. I WQ in Guardian spec so I try and pull 20+ mobs. I lower Suramar I try to pull 6+ elites at a time (possible with Ley Line DMG buff and Keeper CD). The game isn't challenging because you aren't making it challenging. There are many challenging things to do in WOW. *GASP* leveling isn't one of them.

Now that Ghostcrawler is gone neither are dungeons or raids.

Every single person I play with is telling me how easy Mythics are, and how there isn't anything challenging at 110 either.

It's been a struggle to keep my attention and make max level. Ghostcrawler could at least be counted on to make the end-game challenging, and I have real reservations now that he's gone. Equipment/gear is useless in PvP and so on...