World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Kind of feel a little stupid making sure I get *every single* daily that gives AP done in an attempt to be cutting edge when a month or two from now gains will be like... what? 1500% higher than what they are now? Heh.

Do not know why they want to make spec and especially) main switching such a kick in the nuts. Haven't they spent such a long time trying to make it easy to switch classes, have multiple max level chars and regearing via normals much easier? Now its all going the other way.. hm..

Feel REAL BAD for assassination rogues in pvp losing 30% agility without being given a full artifact respec option.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
It's weird they also nerfed sub rogues stamina, any insight on why that is? is it because of their high level of dodge?

I hit AK 5 late today, and ive been slow rolling my talents lately i have 22 in my main weapon and only really do the suramar dailies + quests that reward 600+.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I don't get that shit. Optimal stats/rotations aren't exactly difficult to understand. WW monk specifically is what I have experience with. But the ones who aren't that good are shit at maintaining Combo Breaker or whatever the talent is called... if they were even smart enough to take it. Which if maintained is a flat 16% DPS boost THE ENTIRE TIME. I am not optimally geared in my third spec and I can pull 250k without really trying. 350k+ in AE situations easy and usually way more.

1.) Go to Icy Veins or Nox
2.) Read Stat priority/rotation
3.) ?????????
4.) Profit

That's not even getting into that Legendaries/certain talent choices drastically improve DPS in some cases.

Nox is the joke of WoW.

Have to say I love my lock for mythic+ he does insane AoE damage

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's weird they also nerfed sub rogues stamina, any insight on why that is? is it because of their high level of dodge?

I hit AK 5 late today, and ive been slow rolling my talents lately i have 22 in my main weapon and only really do the suramar dailies + quests that reward 600+.

Lol dunno I mean like considering some teams need nearly no coordination and can spam shit everywhere, things like rogue that require cc chains and timing getting nerfed is kinda lulz.

Shout out to my disc priest pal being in dis. Very little coordination/timing required really compared to what I usually play in arena (War/Lock/Druid or RMP). Just spam shit everywhere then go for a burst on whoever gets low. "Everything is dead so..." ~8:10 in vid lawl.

Like... if all of the enemy team is dead at the same time.. faster than they can FOCUS one of you down... heheh

Last edited:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
The thing I enjoy the most this entire expansion has been the artifact research. Feels good that one day getting artifact power will be way more efficient.

Btw I'll drop this here
www.battlerite.com
New game released. Best and most balanced pvp arena there is. Give it a look

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone else had the withered army training thing fuck up constantly for them? This is my 3rd one in a row where the final area of the place with the ettin boss and the final spider boss before the exit is just blocked off by a non-interactable door and I can't finish the thing.

Every enemy in the place is dead and I have 20+ withered left to work with every time, but I wind up just having to grab chests and run back to the entrance to end it cause I physically cannot get to the end.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone else had the withered army training thing fuck up constantly for them? This is my 3rd one in a row where the final area of the place with the ettin boss and the final spider boss before the exit is just blocked off by a non-interactable door and I can't finish the thing.

Every enemy in the place is dead and I have 20+ withered left to work with every time, but I wind up just having to grab chests and run back to the entrance to end it cause I physically cannot get to the end.

Some people have been complaining that they are having a hardtime geting leystalker dro to spawn. He drops a key that lets you through to that area. There are a couple of workarounds as I understand it but it's never happened to me.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Sweet new grappling hook bug. It just randomly targets whatever hook in the area it wants to sometimes rather than the one you actually clicked on.
It's been around since release. The area in Stormheim just before Hel is particularly prone to that.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Had that one just two hours ago. Was fine on my previous run, two days ago. Ended up picking the AP and toy chest.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You just have to get Dro to spawn. He usually does it on his own, but if not you need to search him down(kill everything, walk through every area, swim through the pool of water etc).

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Some people have been complaining that they are having a hardtime geting leystalker dro to spawn. He drops a key that lets you through to that area. There are a couple of workarounds as I understand it but it's never happened to me.
That's not Dro's door we're talking about but the last door (the one after that) that locks the last corridor toward the exit. Normally it's clickable with 10 withered. Last run, it was totally inert. Not even a cursor gear.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That's not Dro's door we're talking about but the last door (the one after that) that locks the last corridor toward the exit. Normally it's clickable with 10 withered. Last run, it was totally inert. Not even a cursor gear.

Yep, it's passed the Dro door. On the right is a room full of nerubians and eggs and shit, but the door to the left is just non-clickable and has the last 2 bosses and the exit behind it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
That door never opens via click as far as I've seen. It'll always open after killing the fal'dorei in the middle of the egg room.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The above. Never clicked that door, yes when you first run by it , it is closed but after clearing the right room its open.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dro is almost always in the big open circular room with the spiders whenever I'm clearing through. Its the bottom of the "collect the spiderlings" world quest pit out in the world if that helps explain it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea Dro has never been a problem, just that door after him not opening after I clean the big spider egg room. I've got so many upgrades for the withered dudes now I just roflstomp the first two thirds of it, but haven't been able to go further than the door in a week now because it just never opens.

Do you get any specific reward for actually getting to the end?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Past that hall there's an AP chest and another buff chest and either the pet or a toy (I think the pet, but not 100%). Other than that, no. I'm not sure if the gear piece you usually get with the final chest scales on score or not but from what I've seen I doubt it. If those last bits aren't important to you you can just kill yourself past 400 points to get the max rep reward.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I've just been grabbing as many chests as I can and running back to the entrance and ending it manually. The rep is really all that matters I guess so as long as that maxes before the actual end then whatever.