World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Legendary pants (from a lowly mythic 4 keystone order hall chest, haven't gone hard in mythic+ yet) and exalted with Nightfallen yesterday. The feels are good atm.

qVVI_p81yQ1JN-bhL0wmI3nMkx0RhiUS0AL5ciD4EvyJHx7gyPO3d5NNsb9X8_gaoIt4.ljDj516BFM_wPahO2LqhoNclBZU.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Look at the default UI scrub.

Speaking of such, anyone have recommendations for a font for elvui? I've been having trouble settling on a good one. Most of them are too...weird.

Also been finding it weird that Pandaria has been giving my video card more trouble than Broken Isles. Guess it's finally time to upgrade my i5 760 and 660 gtx :rolleyes: There's a difference between Broken Isles and Pandaria leveling content. It's very subtle, but after doing a couple levels in Broken Isles, going back to Pandaria felt very vanilla.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Ah didn't know that applied to quest items, i know you can get loot from normal and heroic in the same week, is that new in legion?
No, that worked that way during WOD for the legendary quest line that had you farm raid drops. Only the first kill of a given boss that week gave you the rune/book/whatever thingy, regardless of the difficulty. So you couldn't complete your raid quest in two weeks by running LFR/normal/heroic/mythic.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Trying to pick professions for a character that currently has 525 engineer/jewelcrafting. I understand that any profession is easy to level up once you get to Legion content. I don't understand if any profession has crafter-only perks anymore. Like engineering goggles being better than any dropped helms(for a little while anyway) and jewelcrafting having BoP gems. Is this not the case anymore?

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well if your gear is not up to par ilevel wise it can help. It can drop tier pieces that have the raid teir look so not useless but again they have devauled LFR. I think they really hope it just withers on the vine so they can axe it at some point. Still tourist mode is at least a nice way to get a look at the fights for people without any real fuss or bother.

LFR for the most part isn't useful if you are already raiding, I agree, but you still have a shot on legendaries (I assume?) and of course titanforged. Getting a random titanforge proc might make it worth it. You can also get relics for your non-main spec weapons easily.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup if you are doing normal/higher there is not much reason to do LFR but thats pretty much normal. It has better default ilevel gear than heroic dungeons and they can proc higher and I believe it has the chance for the legendary but lower rates than normal+ raiding. I am using it to help fine tune my off set stuff for my healer mode as I have had some bad luck getting relics for it and I need to improve it.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Yup if you are doing normal/higher there is not much reason to do LFR but thats pretty much normal. It has better default ilevel gear than heroic dungeons and they can proc higher and I believe it has the chance for the legendary but lower rates than normal+ raiding. I am using it to help fine tune my off set stuff for my healer mode as I have had some bad luck getting relics for it and I need to improve it.

LFR also drops the Defiled Augment runes that give +325 stats for an hour. Which i know for most doesnt matter much. for the hardcore, they're pretty critical. If you dont care to use them. they sell nicely.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
One world boss per week? With (I think) 11 of them that's odd. I was thinking they would probably put them on a 3 day cycle or something like that.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sounds like a Nomi-style worktable bug.

When there's too many people in Nomi's kitchen, his table bugs out. You click, nothing opens, and you see that his work order count has dropped, which means you "looted" it.

After a while, the Postmaster sends you a mail with the content of the table. Usually, I get at least one "Retrieving item information" item which will eventually get its information after a couple hours (no, relogging and removing addons does not fix the "retrieving" issue).

Yeah, it was bugged. Had item and a keystone in the mail when I checked after work. Got a +3 stone and an 860 Trinket (dunno if the trinket is even better than the 825 agi/crit one I was using), but eh: 860 Version of Eye of Skovald - Item - World of Warcraft

Got an 865 neck off the world boss too. Vers/Mastery; a 2% upgrade over what I had =/ I'm having bad luck at getting ideal stats!

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
One world boss per week? With (I think) 11 of them that's odd. I was thinking they would probably put them on a 3 day cycle or something like that.

I thought they were going to be on a 3 day cycle but so far that doesn't seem like it is the case.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Man, grinded for my artifact skin for 4 hours straight last night and 2 hours the night before and still haven't found it. Plenty of mana bags with flasks at least so it's not a total loss.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Do you guys raid any days besides Friday nights and is there room for a tank? I'm done playing with these other turds.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

There is an achievement that I think is an artifact skin unlock if you kill each available world boss once.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Legion LFR is the new WoD normal/heroic dungeons - pretty much useless for everything other than running it once to see what the fights look like.

I'll be runninng it for the enchanting mats and artifact power I get from it, that and the runes.