World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh that's lame as hell. That NPC always has a quest for PvP so I never went to check him and I've done like 15 WQ's since the event went live. Bah!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
So I was stupid and wasted my keystone on a PUG, now the fucking thing is depleted and apparently the only way to fix it is to get a group together to do a run which rewards absolutely no loot (ie. not going to happen).

Is it possible to delete a depleted keystone and run a regular mythic to get a new one? And when the fuck are Blizzard going to improve the keystone system, because right now it's batshit retarded.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I was stupid and wasted my keystone on a PUG, now the fucking thing is depleted and apparently the only way to fix it is to get a group together to do a run which rewards absolutely no loot (ie. not going to happen).

Is it possible to delete a depleted keystone and run a regular mythic to get a new one? And when the fuck are Blizzard going to improve the keystone system, because right now it's batshit retarded.

Nah bro gotta rerun. More likely just wait a week.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
That's fucked. What the hell made them think anyone stood a chance of finding 4 other people to run an M+ with no loot?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its easier to just imagine you dont have a stone - form a group and use someone elses key stones. Besides, busting your balls on 2's and 3's, possibly 4's and getting three chests is a lot more profitable from a gearing perspective, anyways.

We did a CoS 7 last week and the last boss in that, around 10% the whole arena would be full of swirling ghosts. We got him after about 6-7 attempts, but only the tank and the healer would be alive in that last bit of percentage. Sometimes these bosses are just a pain in the ass for one reason or another. Last boss in Eye on 7 is relatively easy for everyone but the healer. Unavoidable damage coming in, plus the tank taking a substantial amount - how is a Healer suppose to break away in order to dispel arcane bomb? Finally got it down in somewhere around 9-10 attempts, but the shit just gets crazy in the last few percent for him too.

I just hate the fact that in order to Mythic Key farm, your fifth spot has to be a rotating spot. Feels bad using people in that fashion, regardless of giving them a carry. What I do like though, is that these difficulties arent push overs and just completing them is an achievement. Grats on finishing 10, to say the least.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
There's a lot of Keystone griefing going on right now. People joining Mythic+ groups and leaving as soon as you use your keystone. Also groups advertising +2 carries and then kicking you when the last boss is at 10%.

Neither of these have happened to me yet but be vigilant if you're pugging these. They really need to change how the whole keystone system works because right now it's really easy for a troll to fuck your keystone for the week.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In other dungeons if you get kicked while in combat you aren't ported out until after a minute of not being in combat. Isn't this the case for M+?

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
You shouldn't be able to kick the keystone owner, first off, and people who join and bail should get a huge fucking debuff that fucks them over for the next 30min to an hour.

Also, whoever is responsible for balancing classes is fucking retarded. Affliction Lock is the worst caster spec in the game and they nerf them. It's also hilarious all the talk about PvE and PvP being balanced separately when they've nerfed the class multiple times in PvE based off of PvP bullshit.

How does 95% of development team knock it out of the park with this expansion and yet the class designers/balance people shit the bed so badly?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I am guessing they are targeting 7.1 to come out sooner rather than later, hence moving up the LFR versions of Emerald Nightmare by a week. They might have, correctly, realized that locking the end of Good Suramaritan behind a Xavius kill meant that loads of people (casuals and alts) would not be ready for the 7.1 content in Suramar.

The group finder for Mythic / PUG raids is just a toxic environment and will likely shorten the time I spend on this expansion considerably.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
It boggles my mind that normal Mythic is not available in the group finder. I just don't get some of the decisions the devs made this time around.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
did anyone notice an increase in legendary drop rates since yesterday? I still dont have one but 4 people in the guild got 1 in about 5 hours, this could be due to it being patch day and worldboss/raid resets etc. hoping its the former.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I still do not have, nor have I seen anyone get, a legendary drop. This will be the height of hilarity in ~9 days when my Legends of the Tirisgarde finishes and I can equip a second Legendary before getting a first one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just watched one of the Rere healers get a their first legendary... on their alt DH.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
im sub 8 days remaining on mine as well. done every cache, every withered training, and locked out of every mythic since launch and no drop... i did get a pair of 880 BoE gloves yesterday, maybe thats where my luck is going.

we had 2 drop in the raid last night, one went to a boomkin who is usually our resto druid, forgot to change his loot spec.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
im sub 8 days remaining on mine as well. done every cache, every withered training, and locked out of every mythic since launch and no drop... i did get a pair of 880 BoE gloves yesterday, maybe thats where my luck is going.

we had 2 drop in the raid last night, one went to a boomkin who is usually our resto druid, forgot to change his loot spec.
So basically you lost a healer and gained a boomkin in that raid

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
im starting to seriously feel my age, im 31 and raided until 0030 the past two nights and was barely able to get up at 0600. I like the guild that i transferred to but i dont know if i can pull the late raids like i did when i was in my early 20's.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've always operated on basically zero sleep so it hasn't been a big deal. Raid until 130. Up again at 430 and ready for the day!

I'm 29 btw.