World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All this talk about a healer and its kind of what I need on Wednesday Nights, standard, with a second raid night during the weekdays as well after 8pm eastern. Feel free to battle tag friend request me like a couple other forum members do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All this talk about a healer and its kind of what I need on Wednesday Nights, standard, with a second raid night during the weekdays as well after 8pm eastern. Feel free to battle tag friend request me like a couple other forum members do.

Shhh you're first supposed to try to get them to join us

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What server is jugg on? And do they need a heroic experienced tank or slightly undergeared(need some normal EN gear) arms warrior?
Mal ganis, no tanks needed. But you can xrealm raid just fine. We generally pug up for the most part. Just cleared heroic EN this week. Have like seven regulars then cycle in pugs, kick if they're bad.

Last edited:

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Well lookie here, remember those DDoS attacks?

Feds Charge Alleged PoodleCorp And Lizard Squad DDoS Attackers

zfefnaco19qwm0agquc5.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Been reading the FBI complaint about this at https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/file/900826/download

These boys are fucked. They were doing a lot more than DDoSing for the lulz. They trafficked stolen CCs, identity theft, and ran a phone bombing service that called some guy every hour for 30 days with:

When you walk the fucking streets, Motherfucker, you better look over your fucking back because I don’t flying fuck if we have to burn your fucking house down, if we have to fucking track your goddamned family down, we will fuck your shit up motherfuck.

They also ran a website named Shenron where users could pay to have a victim of their choosing DDoS'd. Lastly they might be on the hook for the bomb threats against Smedley's plane.

• 1Like

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fucking 19 year old kids. LOL. They are gonna have a good time in federal fuck-me-in-the-ass prison. If they get fucked over with terroristic threats and shit too, oh my.

Good for them.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Finished reading through the FBI complaint and here's my summary of how it all went down:

One these dumb fucks (the Maryland kid) was interviewed by the FBI in July 2014 in suspicion of some other DDoS attacks and swatting when one of his friends ratted him out. He denied it all so they said "ok we believe you" and proceeded to monitor him.

The other dumb fuck (Netherlands kid) lived in an apartment above a police station parking lot and posted a picture from his balcony on one of his Lizard squad Twitter accounts in April 2015. It took the police a whole 5 minutes to identify. FBI started watching him too.

The kids went on to create their Shenron site selling DDoS services for hire. FBI made an account there and used them against a consenting company and logged it all. Turned out a lot of the bots were comprised computers at another company, so the FBI contacted them and got permission to monitor their bot machines to see where the attack requests were coming from. They wrote a GUI in Visual Basic and backtraced it to Maryland kid's Comcast account.

A few months later Shenron started selling stolen CC#s which included name, address, full CC number, security code and expiration date. The FBI purchased six of them and contacted the cardholders to verify the info was legit (it was). FBI got a wiretap order on the site and monitored it for several months after that as a honeypot.

They started DDoSing Blizzard (Victim B in the report) in April 2016 and used private Twitter messages to communicate with each other during the DDoS attacks (which the FBI got a search warrant for also).

So basically the FBI "busted" these guys over a year ago but let them do their thing to build up more evidence/charges against them. It's gonna be federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison indeed.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking millennials, using twitter to brag about breaking the law. What's next, selfies while committing armed robbery?

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fuck withered training quest. fuck it with a tire iron. 2k mana gone because it got stuck at the loading screen.

• 1Solidarity

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
fuck withered training quest. fuck it with a tire iron. 2k mana gone because it got stuck at the loading screen.

I just stopped doing it after the third time in a row of getting fucked in various ways like that. They need to change it so that you spend the mana AFTER zoning into it instead of before where the loading screen constantly fucks people.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You learn pretty quickly what causes things to fuck you in the withered challenge. Such as running too fast away from them. Or jumping from the top of the spider circle. One of my more recent attempts, I had gathered over 40 withered, dropped down and my withered count dropped to 17. I wish it didn't have a solid AP reward, otherwise I would be glad if I never had to do it again. I enjoyed the build-up overtime, and I hope they expand upon this mechanic, but I really want them to alleviate some of the bullshit from it.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
You learn pretty quickly what causes things to fuck you in the withered challenge. Such as running too fast away from them. Or jumping from the top of the spider circle. One of my more recent attempts, I had gathered over 40 withered, dropped down and my withered count dropped to 17. I wish it didn't have a solid AP reward, otherwise I would be glad if I never had to do it again. I enjoyed the build-up overtime, and I hope they expand upon this mechanic, but I really want them to alleviate some of the bullshit from it.

There's nothing to learn about getting dropped to Suramar when zoning. The actual zone isn't the problem, it's the technical issues surrounding it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm exalted with Nightfallen and have everything out of Withered except my faggot hidden artifact skin. So I just spend 400 mana to instantly complete it and check the chest. No luck so far man!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is there any evidence that hidden skins and/or fox mount drop are related to score?

I've been thinking about trying that but I've just been capping instead just 'in case'. I'd certainly rather NOT do it to cap on all my chars just for the thin marginal chance if it doesn't even affect drop rate.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So I'm already exalted with Nightfallen and for some reason the Withered Training never sounded enjoyable at all. Is there really any reason for me to do it now? Whats the AP rewards look like? I'm 860 ilvl, any gear?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
WAT is one of the least efficient uses of your time for AP, though (takes me about 15 min to get a score of 400). I'm pretty sure I have all the toys (Arcano Shower, etc) so I'm really only seeking the fox mount now. Once I get that I'll just be doing the 400 ancient mana to enter and immediately leave. You still get *some* AP, but I think it's only half of what you could get with a 400+ score.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I'm retarded and skipped suramar, what's the best way to rep up? I think I completed the main quest lines there, now just WQ?