World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't mind doing PUGs at all anymore. I've met a lot of very good players that way and very rarely find a bad group.

Both of my Nightbane kills were in PUGs in fact.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nevermind just got another haha still under 2 days played

this is why people hate the legendary system

i made the mistake of looking up how much DPS my BM Hunter-specific legendaries are. The top one is roughly a 30k dps boost. It's fun playing and knowing that it is highly unlikely I will ever get it, purely because of luck. =/

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The dps to tank ratio for mythic+ is slanted the worst I've ever seen it in wow - whenever I search for pug dps I get 3-5 870s in under 30 seconds. It's an incredibly toxic environment for everyone who isn't super geared - it's hard not to take being rejected 40 times in a row personally - and I think it's going to hurt the health of the game bigtime.

This has reduced my play time to almost nothing. But then again, this isnt anything new. Not sure what I expected.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
From a new Blizzcon interview:

• "Will we see new legendary items in Patch 7.2?" - "Not per se. We do have legendaries that you haven't seen yet. Yes, you will discover things in Patch 7.2 that you haven't seen yet. As to whether or not you are going to find them before 7.2 drops, can't answer that."
  • Patch 7.1 increased the chance that you will receive a legendary item if you don't already have one.
  • Legendary items are special and when you receive one it gives you a story to tell.

More legendaries to dilute a shitty system to give even less chance of getting the one you want.

The "story to tell" is often a disappointed once because you don't get the legendary you were hoping for. Blizzard sucks.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Mythic ursoc down 1 sec before enrage. Dragons to 60%....that fight is a kick in the face.

I died in the last 5 seconds on ursoc but our DH tank is starting to feel the class pain a bit now, he took around 70million more unmitigated damage than me and self healed far less.

bytes

Molten Core Raider

• Legendary items are special and when you receive one it gives you a story to tell.

So I was out there running around, doing my usual when I noticed I still had an emissary box in my inventory. Opened it, BAM. Legendary. Felt like holy shit you guys, this is almost as great as when our MT finished his Thunderfury in vanilla. I will never forget how I rightclicked on that box.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Legendary items are special and when you receive one it gives you a story to tell.

He's right. My story is getting the Special Secret Ring the first day I unlocked world quests. It's the same story I tell in my AA meetings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Figures though. Day after I complete Karazahn.... again. I get the fucking order hall quest to complete Karazahn.

Khane

Figures though. Day after I complete Karazahn.... again. I get the fucking order hall quest to complete Karazahn.

I think the Blizzard devs did this to fuck with people. This happens to me every week. Complete a normal mythic... get a quest for that mythic.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the Blizzard devs did this to fuck with people. This happens to me every week. Complete a normal mythic... get a quest for that mythic.

Think that issue comes up mostly from people doing stuff on Tuesday and the reset for that stuff is at 10 the following day.

Khane

Last week I ran Court of Stars normal mythic on Friday. Like 4 hours later I got a WQ to go into Court of Stars.

Proof that Blizzard is fucking with me!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
guild is dead, confirmed

noodleface tyrannical rule has driven people away

in other news i am going to switch to marksman full time to see if it reinvigorates my desire to play my hunter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
guild is dead, confirmed

noodleface tyrannical rule has driven people away

in other news i am going to switch to marksman full time to see if it reinvigorates my desire to play my hunter

Really? And I was thinking of jumping back in.