World of Warcraft: Current Year

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Are you sure they weren't just bad ?

Anyway, I've been poking at some alts, and is it just me and not being used to the new specializations, or are most dps classes really bad while leveling ? My arcane mage is pretty squishy unless I burn cooldowns on everything that isn't 1 mob kill. My protadin could pretty much waltz through 5+ mobs undisturbed.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some of those mechanics in time walking aren't so easily ignored like in mythic+0 or heroic in the time walking dungeons.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Anyway, I've been poking at some alts, and is it just me and not being used to the new specializations, or are most dps classes really bad while leveling ? My arcane mage is pretty squishy unless I burn cooldowns on everything that isn't 1 mob kill. My protadin could pretty much waltz through 5+ mobs undisturbed.

Waltzed right over legion's face with my BM hunter. No issues, rapid chain killing.

Re: mythic raiding: I think you guys are going to be in a tough spot due to being on Hyjal. It's a what, Medium pop server during primetime, at best? And you're 3 hours ahead of the servers primetime. Logging into my Sargeras alliance warrior to do Shipyard bs is night and day in trade chat compared to Hyjal. Constant spam of endless guilds recruiting for mythic (a lot 7/7 from what I see), tons of mythic+ groups and carries, tons of people even selling mythic10-15 carries with THEIR keys, along with the regular sales of raid carries (including mythic).

The game is just better on a high pop server.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I mentioned the legendaries because the guy was overall very well equipped so I guess you just expect a certain amount of competence. And like I said, every time I had a resto shaman I ended up having a really bad time in the dungeon. Maybe they're just all shitters, lfg is definitely a wild ride.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Waltzed right over legion's face with my BM hunter. No issues, rapid chain killing.

Re: mythic raiding: I think you guys are going to be in a tough spot due to being on Hyjal. It's a what, Medium pop server during primetime, at best? And you're 3 hours ahead of the servers primetime. Logging into my Sargeras alliance warrior to do Shipyard bs is night and day in trade chat compared to Hyjal. Constant spam of endless guilds recruiting for mythic (a lot 7/7 from what I see), tons of mythic+ groups and carries, tons of people even selling mythic10-15 carries with THEIR keys, along with the regular sales of raid carries (including mythic).

The game is just better on a high pop server.

Ya high pop is way better other than the first week of release when its queues and crashes. But for actual content and pugs and such its so much nicer...

Palum

what Suineg set it to
DH tank concludes resto shamans to blame and more conspiracies tonight on Coast to Coast.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Nope, some classes are just shitty at leveling, and then shine in group content. Others are great at leveling and also shine at group content. For leveling, all the tank specs, Warlocks, Hunters, and Disc Priests are gonna be the non-squishy invincible specs. I suppose any class that wants to level as Resto such as Resto Shaman or Holy priest will also feel pretty invincible but slower kills. Much like a tank.

I have a 110 mage I've benched because with a bunch of the others, it's just not fun to have to slog through all the WQs and stuff. I hear mages and Spriests are similar, and after about 825-830 ilvl things get much easier, but getting to that point is the real problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm so got my BIS bracers, and i alrdy had ring, but now i wonder w/ bracers if i should go back to deadly/exsang or stay agonizing. Curious if there are charts anywhere on it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well that sucks, I thought I would go for 3 for 3 on Legendaries tonight, but my mage didn't get one...only the DH and Monk. Well 2 legendaries in one night. Thanks Trump :)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watching all of Red Shirt Guys questions through-out the last 6 years of Blizzcon's.... shit's amazing! hahaha!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user