World of Warcraft: Current Year

velk

Trakanon Raider
It aint easy being pink. I've received more rejections with 95+% in-bracket parses than I would've ever expected.

The dps to tank ratio for mythic+ is slanted the worst I've ever seen it in wow - whenever I search for pug dps I get 3-5 870s in under 30 seconds. It's an incredibly toxic environment for everyone who isn't super geared - it's hard not to take being rejected 40 times in a row personally - and I think it's going to hurt the health of the game bigtime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Resto shamans are fine. Your specific scenario is impossible to accurately assess because:

1) We have to make large assumptions about your skill (and the shaman's).
2) ilevel is not the most instructive component of a player's gear optimization in Legion.
3) Not all legendaries are power enhancing for a given role.
4) Maybe he was watching TV and didn't GAF because loltimewalk?

also what kind of long lasting debuffs? Not everything can be cleansed and such the tank probably should have let them drop.....I feel this was a tank issue not a healing issue.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would have loved to join you guys in mythic but its very hard to server transfer when you have a 100plus of every class. Currently im sitting in Unemployed a 4/7 mythic guild on Mal'ganis. We have stagnated a bit lately with the usual issues, people randomly missing raids, tanks playing the wrong class(looking at you DH tank) and of course people being carried.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had the same problem leaving all my 100/110 alts with professions behind but Korgath (the server I was on) is a wasteland. I just transferred to Mal'Ganis and am trialing in Titanium Wheelchair. I never had any intentions to mythic raid and honestly I have no idea if I'm a good enough/dedicated enough player but I got talked into giving it a shot. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Can't wait to start treating this game like a job again...

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The dps to tank ratio for mythic+ is slanted the worst I've ever seen it in wow - whenever I search for pug dps I get 3-5 870s in under 30 seconds. It's an incredibly toxic environment for everyone who isn't super geared - it's hard not to take being rejected 40 times in a row personally - and I think it's going to hurt the health of the game bigtime.
Unfortunately I meant guild applications. I do my best to avoid pugging M+, at least the higher levels. Though, at 884 ilevel (880 worn), I don't really get rejected for the ones I sign up for.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Killed mythic spider again last night pulling along at least 3 people doing under 200k.

I'd rather at this point more fights had harder mechanics than harder DPS checks.

Blizzard Entertainment is tearing this family apart!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Man, I am glad I play tank and healer most of the time. Pick and choose at my leisure!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would have loved to join you guys in mythic but its very hard to server transfer when you have a 100plus of every class. Currently im sitting in Unemployed a 4/7 mythic guild on Mal'ganis. We have stagnated a bit lately with the usual issues, people randomly missing raids, tanks playing the wrong class(looking at you DH tank) and of course people being carried.

That's exactly why I haven't raided the highest content since Cata. I really love raiding and for the most part can avoid burnout but carrying people and dealing with people who don't min max gets frustrating quickly. Then you'll get into a guild that suits you well and do a tier or two of content then enough people bail and you set off on the whole process again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Luckily for me I'll be the one being carried. Nowhere to go but up baby!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten 2 legendaries in 1 day 15 hours played at 110 but I need to do the dumb Town Hall aka Facebook gaming to wear them :(

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I have 13 days /played at 110 and I got my first yesterday and it is fucking Sephuz's Secret (Blood DK) worthless goddamn ability. Stats are okay. Looking forward to the legendary revamp.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Did Kara this morning with a pug group in like 90 minutes. It was awesome.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Did Kara this morning with a pug group in like 90 minutes. It was awesome.

Took us 6 hours last time to carry 2 corpses (that's what they were!) through it.

Guild only runs for me from now on, I'll just either wait or not do it if my pals can't find a matching time.