World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
TIL: I will eventually no longer be able to outdps Drupada in fury because I can't pull 250k reliably at this point.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I don't usually want other classes to be nerfed (rather see weaklings buffed) but I will smile at the inevitable guardian druid nerf tears

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
TIL: I will eventually no longer be able to outdps Drupada in fury because I can't pull 250k reliably at this point.

Is it a gear or play issue? I don't think fury is *that* bad and you should probably be in the mid-860's by now, at least?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
tbh fury warr should go Arms not only because Arms is stronger but because Fury actually hinders a raid by needing more healing! such a dumbass "class fantasy" blizzard came up with

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't usually want other classes to be nerfed (rather see weaklings buffed) but I will smile at the inevitable guardian druid nerf tears

Protection Warrior Mythic Ursoc:
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Protection Paladin Mythic Ursoc:

Blood DK Mythic Ursoc:

Brewmaster Mythic Ursoc (lol):

Guardian Druid Mythic Ursoc:

Not nearly as OP as people think and to pull that kind of dps you have to put your whole raid at risk of a wipe as Guardian. Guardian is just very easy to play at a decent level.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You should play survival. Need more melee dps !

i'd try survival if the rotation wasn't so terrible. my artifact for it is even like 880. fuck that dumbass rotation though; sticking with BM since MM is probably getting nerfs and playstyle alterations in 7.1.5.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know my dps is low. No one can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Do I have to stop playing 1 handed with a controller?

Seriously I started using dps food, invested in weak auras, stopped sucking dicks but nothing

Look up Noodlebum and tell me what's wrong.

TELL ME GODDAMNIT

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I know my dps is low. No one can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Do I have to stop playing 1 handed with a controller?

Seriously I started using dps food, invested in weak auras, stopped sucking dicks but nothing

Look up Noodlebum and tell me what's wrong.

TELL ME GODDAMNIT
Who cares? We kill stuffs ez

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
tbh fury warr should go Arms not only because Arms is stronger but because Fury actually hinders a raid by needing more healing! such a dumbass "class fantasy" blizzard came up with
I take 15% more damage (with talent) only when enraged, which is not 100% of the time (though I wish it were). By contrast, I have almost 1 million more HP, definitely more than 15%, in Fury than I do in Arms (more when enraged). I also heal myself a heck of a lot more in Fury, especially in concert with the legendary bracers. This whole "hinders a raid" thing is not really true. At least, not for every Fury warrior.

Arms is aggravating. I hate the play style and especially the RNG nature of Tactician procs. So, no, I won't be switching at this point, but I do keep the artifact up to date just in case the spec stops being so much AIDS.

Oh, and to answer your other question, it's probably more a play issue. I'm both a proud WoW dad and a tank by preference. I haven't cared about dps specs at all until I became a part-time tank in this guild/expansion. I'm at i867 in Fury and my artifact is at 25, I think. I have decent gear but it could improve. I don't typically get Fury gear on raids because it isn't my main spec.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What's wrong is that you need to concentrate on survivability more than a top guild's tank does. Those guilds have so much dps across the board and their healers are so geared/good that they can concentrate on dps.

They can gear hybrid dps/defensive. They can use rage offensively more often. They can use offensive trinkets (this is a huge dps boost).

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It should be pretty obvious after the last couple of pages, do you have your 185k dps legendary yet or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user