World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
They definitely did something to Skittish. I *could* lose aggro every once in a while the first week we saw those affixes. This week I can't hold aggro basically at all and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with damage done. Mobs were aggroing the DPS in my group that hadn't even hit them yet even when we tried to old school it and let me stack 3 sunders first (laugh).

yea fuck skittish and bolstering, the second anyone looks at a mob the wrong way they run over and one shot a clothie. ran a +7 CoS that we beat with about 15 seconds left just due to healer deaths and group AoEing shit to pad the bolstering stacks.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tenks works at Blizzard? That's pretty bitchin' and kinda funny. I suppose it's not different than any other work place, but I swear he's been bitchin' about office bull shit and shitty employees before. Funny just because its Blizzard, and has that connection.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Are there any good mail addons which allow me to use shift-click to add items to the mail I want to send? I know there's the same functionality to loot all items in a mail but I just don't want to sit there dragging each order resources box over to the mail attachments.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Are there any good mail addons which allow me to use shift-click to add items to the mail I want to send? I know there's the same functionality to loot all items in a mail but I just don't want to sit there dragging each order resources box over to the mail attachments.

... Did you try right click?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Doesn't the base mailbox let you just right click an item to add it to the mail?

If not TSM has a mail addon that's pretty dope. Postal is good too.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Well I feel like a total idiot, I thought I did that a while ago and nothing happend. Guess that's working just fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Blizzard isn't going to be able to stop top guilds from clearing an entire raid zone during release week unless they change M+. Too easy to just chain run shit to gear the fuck out of yourself.

I haven't gotten a single piece of mythic raid gear but I'm still 880 equipped.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Blizzard isn't going to be able to stop top guilds from clearing an entire raid zone during release week unless they change M+. Too easy to just chain run shit to gear the fuck out of yourself.

I haven't gotten a single piece of mythic raid gear but I'm still 880 equipped.
224 pulls to down her... I don't know if I've done that many pulls this expansion

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Warrior and Druid seems to be the best combo for high end fights. Scogun is a monster of a tank he was pulling over 285k dps on Ursoc while still tanking with the non-dps talents.

I got headhunted by a Mythic guild looking for a new MT last night apparently their guild leader is currently a Pally tank and wants to swap back to healing and they are looking for a warrior. they were 5/7 Mythic when they contacted me and 6/7 after last night all their logs look good, so im considering it. My guild is currently floundering floundering, like Kreugan said mythic is the guild killer.