World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Thats true just looking through twitch a few of them have 6k viewers in the middle of the day. this guy made about 50 euro in the last 10 minutes so i guess thats pretty lucrative.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Shadow Priest confirmed balanced.
Yes because every class should be balanced around what the 1% does... Here's a crazy thought. why not use the current shadow priest as the frame work for class design going forward. create classes where your skill directly impacts your damage, mitigation etc. where if you are ok you'll be serviceable if your good you're near the top and if you're the 1% you're almost op. Also instead of nursing classes why not design raids around the various classes that way each and every class has a place to shine. having said that I acknowledge that the top end of Shadow priest is a little bit out of control but you don't need to completely change everything and nerf everything to offset that

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes because every class should be balanced around what the 1% does... Here's a crazy thought. why not use the current shadow priest as the frame work for class design going forward. create classes where your skill directly impacts your damage, mitigation etc. where if you are ok you'll be serviceable if your good you're near the top and if you're the 1% you're almost op. Also instead of nursing classes why not design raids around the various classes that way each and every class has a place to shine. having said that I acknowledge that the top end of Shadow priest is a little bit out of control but you don't need to completely change everything and nerf everything to offset that
Is your vagina bleeding?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is your vagina bleeding?
Lol a bit? I also made the mistake of reading the blizzard class forums where they're all whining and asking to be mediocre.... so let's just say I was "triggered" and go back to discussing legendary item dps increases again

Brikker

Trump's Staff
224 pulls to down her... I don't know if I've done that many pulls this expansion

I don't think I have that many dungeons + raid bosses completed combined

Some of those guys probably make well over 6 figures from streaming/ad revenue/donations on their various channels.

Kharoo :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

Guess I'm autistic too.

i am confirmed pleb. Trollioli :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

ps. aren't all gingers some level of autistic

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tempted to spend half my gold into tokens. Just to add them to bnet balance in the future patch and use them later if I want for other services or even other games. Better then the gold just sitting on my character doing nothing.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

When the top guilds stack a certain class, that class is not balanced. The rest of your post was silly.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
When the top guilds stack a certain class, that class is not balanced. The rest of your post was silly.
So I already freely admitted I was being a bloody vag about it :) that said I disagree about a class being unbalanced because the top tier is taking advantage of the skill they possess. However even if a class is unbalanced in some regard the top tier is always going to find the next advantage while the rest of the player base is pissed. I also don't think the answer is to make sweeping changes and nerfs because a class is extremely strong or even op. those are things that bliz even came out and saI'd they didn't want to do bc it was the biggest complaint players had. what I suggested was a different way to handle class balance. at least it isn't more the same right?

Edit: also the thing that really set me off and I mentioned it earlier is alot of the player base had this attitude of "please make us mediocre and boring" and it blows my mind you should want your class to be awesome and fun..

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got bored and look at overall DPS rankings on warcraftlogs

lol shadow priests doing over a million DPS on xavius

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So I already freely admitted I was being a bloody vag about it :) that said I disagree about a class being unbalanced because the top tier is taking advantage of the skill they possess. However even if a class is unbalanced in some regard the top tier is always going to find the next advantage while the rest of the player base is pissed. I also don't think the answer is to make sweeping changes and nerfs because a class is extremely strong or even op. those are things that bliz even came out and saI'd they didn't want to do bc it was the biggest complaint players had. what I suggested was a different way to handle class balance. at least it isn't more the same right?

Edit: also the thing that really set me off and I mentioned it earlier is alot of the player base had this attitude of "please make us mediocre and boring" and it blows my mind you should want your class to be awesome and fun..

But the class is strong only in one setting and shit in every other way due to being ridiculously OP in raids. That is such a bad place to be in. As for the people who want to be average, these are the people that know what it is like to get his with the Blizzard nerf bat. There is a pretty good chance that the priest class will be nearly unplayable once Blizz applies their changes in the near future.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
But the class is strong only in one setting and shit in every other way due to being ridiculously OP in raids. That is such a bad place to be in. As for the people who want to be average, these are the people that know what it is like to get his with the Blizzard nerf bat. There is a pretty good chance that the priest class will be nearly unplayable once Blizz applies their changes in the near future.
Lol I'm ok with it but I also knew that going in that shadow was a one trick pony. It's not like it wasn't advertised.

As to the nerf bat, I know and it's bullshit. the player base should be up in arms but instead they're like battered women convinced there husbands mean well..

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
OH SHIT FOH REALM NUMBER 3 FOR NORMAL GUARM. BOW BEFORE US

That was the Tuesday window licker raid, bow before us like the pleb you are. ;)

We killed it the night it came out, our raid probably just started before other people's. =D