World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
luls, i got the Survival hunter hidden artifact appearance off Ursoc in my heroic EN pug tonight. Didn't even know that shit could drop when you're out of spec.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Feels good when you 2 chest an M11 with Bolstering + Fortified

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
luls, i got the Survival hunter hidden artifact appearance off Ursoc in my heroic EN pug tonight. Didn't even know that shit could drop when you're out of spec.

yeah, got it from LFR on my hunter a little while back, didn't seem that exciting though. haha

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've been running Kara with a few PUGs every week and doing Nightbane for the mount. Got my mount last week, but my buddy still needs his. It would be nice to have a couple consistent folks to make for a quick run instead of having to teach new people the encounter/mechanics every week. We aim to run it when everyone is available on Saturday or Sunday (last couple weeks have been Sunday afternoon EST).

PM or add my btag Abrams#1360 if you're a healer or DPS and interested. (Please be at least 865 ilevel and honest with yourself and your ability to do modestly challenging fights).

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

From what I have seen it appears that most of the secret looks are not loot spec dependent if you have the weapon unlocked you can get the drop to happen no matter if you are in the correct loot spec or not.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I can honestly say I have no interest whatsoever in the "sheep" hidden artifact for Arcane Mages. Hopefully if, down the road, they decide to make another round of hidden appearances they do one for Arcane that isn't just a joke.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been running Kara with a few PUGs every week and doing Nightbane for the mount. Got my mount last week, but my buddy still needs his. It would be nice to have a couple consistent folks to make for a quick run instead of having to teach new people the encounter/mechanics every week. We aim to run it when everyone is available on Saturday or Sunday (last couple weeks have been Sunday afternoon EST).

PM or add my btag Abrams#1360 if you're a healer or DPS and interested. (Please be at least 865 ilevel and honest with yourself and your ability to do modestly challenging fights).
If you ever need a DPS let me know, I haven't done Nightbane yet but have more then enough gear to do it. Fyff#1893

Qhue Qhue - http://d293lnphbwltzy5jb200.g00.wow...W5zaG90cy9ub3JtYWwvNTMyMjU2LmpwZw==_$/$/$/$/$

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Forgot to mention I'm alliance.

mlp9if.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I rolled alliance until Wrath then was horde for 6 or 7 years. After a while you get tired of the mud huts, Vanguard inspired color pallete, and ugly races.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I rolled alliance until Wrath then was horde for 6 or 7 years. After a while you get tired of the mud huts, Vanguard inspired color pallete, and ugly races.

I feel you. I switched from Horde to Alliance in WoD after seeing the shitty shanty town that they tried to pass off as the horde garrison.