World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I played Alliance in vanilla until the priest class lead (man) kept sending me explicit tells about what he wanted me to do with him.

Switched to Horde and never looked back.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're in our guild? I could use a solid dick sucking. To completion... None of this half ass shit finishing with a hand.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I played Alliance in vanilla until the priest class lead (man) kept sending me explicit tells about what he wanted me to do with him.

Switched to Horde and never looked back.

You sent him your dick pic, didnt you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You sent him your dick pic, didnt you.
Nah man I actually screenshotted it all and got him banned.

He asked me for my biggest fantasy and I told him having sex on the back of a flatbed truck going 70 down the highway. I thought hed leave me alone but it actually made him hornier

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why did he single you out? Did you actually pull a Millie and play a shim back in those days?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Why did he single you out? Did you actually pull a Millie and play a shim back in those days?

Because he totally was flirting with the dude and is now he's pretending to be straight.

We all know you prep the bull for your wife Noodlecuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never really understood why I got singled out. I think I posted a rl pic on our guild forums so that's probably why. I'm not attractive but who knows.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Googled Sexual assault and found out why he targeted you

A disproportionate number of Adults, children and youth with an intellectual disability are victims of sexual abuse. This paper examines the characteristics and behaviors which may exacerbate the vulnerability of persons with an intellectual disability toward abusive relationships. Recognition is given to the important roles educators can play in die identification, referral, intervention, and prevention of sexual abuse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Once again my voice has come into question!!

What kind of intellectual disabilities we talking here? Mental retardation is out as I am college educated. Could be part aspie or autistic