World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I really enjoy the "Like the Wind" WQ's my wife hates them though so I have to go do them for her. It's frustrating until you figure it out then it's just mechanics. I realize I am in the significant minority though. I just like that the spots aren't super easy to get to (the one in Suramar wasn't too bad), and that they are difficult to do. I get why someone with a poor ping or significant graphics lag would hate them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't mind them. The Azsuna one was worse because of the shitty camera. The Suramar one I got first try.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skipping the Kin Tor. Hate jumping stuff. I enjoyed Mario Brothers because the game revolved around that concept. Adding it to a game that does not, just looks desperate. I am curious as to what happens when flying gets introduced. I am guessing they will remove the Kin Tor all together.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I wouldn't mind them so much if I didn't always run a 350-450 ping. That shit was a pain in the ass to finish.

Then add on top that there are only 3 Kirin Tor WQ up (counting an Arcway run as one).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hey, did you find the cool bug where if you fall off a platform it teleports you TO the quest respawn in ANOTHER ZONE?

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Put me in the camp that likes the "Like the Wind" quests.

The quests themselves are fine except they are buggy as shit and in terrible places to get to them. NPCs should be off the main road and teleport you to that area to complete it not have to hike through miles of shit only to get bugged out on it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Assuming the ele changes go live from what they are on the PTR then I'll be switching over to ele from enhance. They are already super strong aoe for mythic+ and they burst incredibly hard during their openers and on priority targets during a fight. That won't change. The problem with live is they are absolutely asstastic on single target fights that go far beyond their burst phase, however with the new changes they will be solid middle of the chart single target sustained dps to go with the sick aoe. They also bring probably the best group utility with hex, stun totem, EQ knockdown spam, and a talented group move speed totem. I'd suggest looking in to them if you are primarily looking at mythics with the odd raid here and there.
I must of been reading out of date ptr notes. What changes are going to help their single target dps?

Imo part of the issue is when you pop storm, if you're popping off chain lightning procs, it's fucking bad ass, and good dps. Looks amazing! Do the same for lightning and it sucks balls. At least that's how it felt to me.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Took me a couple tries but got the like the wind wq's done, helped I've been playing DH I guess, others have been complaining about a lot of other problems with the dash, or the latency, or dropping you to your death, or the bubbles not catching for a charge, etc. Not my type of content though, I also hate jumping puzzles in gw2.

Also a warning about using wowhead.com
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752227502?page=1

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I always run uBlock on wowhead. You're basically asking to get served up malware specifically tailored to compromise your account since there's no one else that would visit that site. I've noticed my connections have been pretty slow lately, but I didn't think it was related to having a wowhead tab open.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've noticed wowhead was constantly loading and/or refreshing a lot lately, I leave it on my other monitor and it's constantly doing something. Also reminds me I need to get ublock instead of adblock cause it's starting to not work on a lot of sites.

wowhead is such a great site but I fear it's going the way of whatever that other wowwiki alternative was (can't remember name, it's completely dead now tho)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I enabled wowhead javascript links for the site a while back and it wrecked things so I got rid of it.

I don't have nearly the skill or the bandwidth to replace it or I would.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't have a brand new machine, but it's not terrible and leaving a tab open would memory leak my system to a halt. Would typically have to shut down Firefox to fix the problem. Getting ublock origin is how I fixed it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
wowhead is such a great site but I fear it's going the way of whatever that other wowwiki alternative was (can't remember name, it's completely dead now tho)
thottbot? I think they assimilated that too into the ZAM collective.

xzi

Mouthbreather
nah, it was an actual wiki page way back in the day, great spot for lore but it became riddled with malicious ads and generally ran terribly. Not too important though

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I must of been reading out of date ptr notes. What changes are going to help their single target dps?

Imo part of the issue is when you pop storm, if you're popping off chain lightning procs, it's fucking bad ass, and good dps. Looks amazing! Do the same for lightning and it sucks balls. At least that's how it felt to me.

7.1.5 PTR: Our thoughts and notes – Storm, Earth and Lava

Pretty much buffs to every single target spell and talents that cater to single target minus LB. Mastery becomes relevant again with EB (30% buff), LvB(25% buff), IF(+400% initial damage) and FS becoming viable spells. We aren't totally beholden to PE anymore because of the talent row reshuffle. Assuming this stuff actually goes live ele should maintain its elite status in mythic+ while not being a burden in raids.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My shitsucking alt is 10x luckier than my main. Within the same 24 hours I get both the legendary legs for Guardian druid and the Fox mount.

Fuck this game.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I've noticed wowhead was constantly loading and/or refreshing a lot lately, I leave it on my other monitor and it's constantly doing something. Also reminds me I need to get ublock instead of adblock cause it's starting to not work on a lot of sites.

Thottbot?