World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Nithhogg is the world boss, WOOO! last piece of the warrior hidden fury appearance, also it seems like they skipped ana-mouz and nazek the fiend.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nearing 110 on my elemental shaman, so I was preparing a list of gear I'd need from dungeons and what obliterum-boosted tradeskill gear I'd need to fill the gaps. And the answer is...none. After needing 3 pieces of my guardian(vers and mastery best secondaries), I was quite surprised to find that crit/haste gear is quite common. Some slots even have 3 crit/haste drops from dungeons.

Kinda funny to come from gearing a tank and everyone (correctly) bitching about the lack of BiS gear to this. Would you like crit/haste or crit-20/haste+20? Good job blizzard.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I didn't get the Skar'thos piece for Fury because I wasn't quite at Exalted when I killed him. Got Exalted and it didn't drop because I'd already looted that week. FU Blizz.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I didn't get the Skar'thos piece for Fury because I wasn't quite at Exalted when I killed him. Got Exalted and it didn't drop because I'd already looted that week. FU Blizz.

Submit a ticket, they helped out a Shaman in my guild with his hidden appearance when he killed the boss before the hotfix to make it 100%. your's is a little different situation but its worth a try.

- also ran into Cupcaeks in ToV LFR last night *high five*

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I am annoyed at Blizzard's decision to gate an entire row of artifact appearances behind a questline you can't complete until Nighthold. Especially considering it's the coolest looking row for Guardian Druids.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Submit a ticket, they helped out a Shaman in my guild with his hidden appearance when he killed the boss before the hotfix to make it 100%. your's is a little different situation but its worth a try.

- also ran into Cupcaeks in ToV LFR last night *high five*

Really?

I was not even aware that the hidden appearance was 100% for the Shaman. Now I need to submit that exact ticket.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The warrior drop only shows up if you have the faction, and then it's supposed to be 100%. Maybe the shaman drop is in the same boat?

Khane

WoW base game is on sale for $5. Tempting to buy it just for the RAF bonus.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the Fox Mount quest supposed to be super rare? I feel like I am doing something wrong to not have seen this yet. I have two legendaries but not that quest. In the same vein, what do I need to do to start the new raptor mount faction? I have killed many of those raptors including patriarchs and matriarchs and still have not seen any indicator leading me to that new faction.

Khane

You have to get the orphaned pets and do a daily quest line that results in the pet growing into a mount and the new faction opening up.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the Fox Mount quest supposed to be super rare? I feel like I am doing something wrong to not have seen this yet. I have two legendaries but not that quest. In the same vein, what do I need to do to start the new raptor mount faction? I have killed many of those raptors including patriarchs and matriarchs and still have not seen any indicator leading me to that new faction.
I'll trade you my fox mount for your second legendary.

Khane

Yo@a_skeleton_03 I know you tried to put wowhead link embedding here but since that site has turned into a steaming pile is there a plugin/addon to get wowdb embedding here?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yo@a_skeleton_03 I know you tried to put wowhead link embedding here but since that site has turned into a steaming pile is there a plugin/addon to get wowdb embedding here?
It is the same JavaScript but let me play around with it again and see what I can do. Maybe I can learn JS a bit more in the process. I don't promise this will be today.

Khane

Tie a new account to your account, if they sub for a month you get a bunch of perks (including a 300% bonus exp increase when grouped, friend summon, and level gifting), if they sub for 2 months you get a mount.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/recruit-a-friend/

You can actually save money because you get a free month of game time (if you purchase game time for the secondary account with in game gold)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but those tokens are going up in price. Paid for my current month with in-game gold and it was 54k gold. It was around 30k back in late September.

Khane

Well even if you don't have the gold to do it the base game is only $5 and you get a lot of nice perks for 3 full months.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The warrior drop only shows up if you have the faction, and then it's supposed to be 100%. Maybe the shaman drop is in the same boat?

Shaman enhance drop is only gated behind AK4.

edit for Deathwing:

I don't do theory crafting anymore since too busy and too lazy, but basically sub four targets you don't generate enough maelstrom to drop a earthquake every other GCD or so. They were talking about it in the ele discord a couple of days ago and that was basically the answer as to why the single target rotation is used for anything below four targets. Plus the LvB interaction with flameshock is super effecient for good dps when you can run it on 2-3 targets.