World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I waited until literally last minute and did my m10 at 4am

completed a HoV+10 with a brewmaster tank, AMA

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Depends what class you are. Falling Star quest I died a lot on mage and shaman, but was fine on any of the tanks or pet classes.

One comment from a friend who hit level 100 was something like, holy shit I have to click more than one button now??? The whole leveling experience is now just a speedy roller coaster to get you to the current times.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
BRM tanks can be amazeballs if they are played correctly (and got lucky with rngesus for legendaries) so either they are 1. gods amongst men 2. a potato that will blow all their brews and die.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The largest difference in ease, unless you have a group that's going to gear you up, is finishing your class hall campaign and unlocking the 3rd relic slot. My 4th character just did that, and the ease of doing WQ shot up thru the roof.

If you're hitting 110, doing that is your top priority, more than doing WQ/dungeons/whatever. Nothing makes the outdoor content more easier than your weapon shooting up from ilvl 730 to 770.

This is solid advice. There is very little you can do that will improve your character in one big burst than unlocking the third relic slot.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
BRM tanks can be amazeballs if they are played correctly (and got lucky with rngesus for legendaries) so either they are 1. gods amongst men 2. a potato that will blow all their brews and die.

I only have the two Legendaries that Shall Not Be Named.

Give me the fucking chestpiece or belt FFS.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Upside to my demon hunter only having one shitty legendary, it's getting buffed in 7.1.5! ~_~

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Game starts at the latest expansion, you know this. Pony up the money for either a character boost or the expansion(which comes with one) or just spend ~2 days played it takes to level 1-100(with heirlooms).

Queue for some dungeons and blow shit up. Get creative, you're a warlock, dot-pull whole packs of mobs at a time. Leveling as a tank is pretty damn fun tbh because of how good their AE capabilities are.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The dungeon finder thing when leveling up is pretty handy. The last time I was using it you could pick up all the quests for the zone you got dumped into right at the entrance and then the quest dudes also showed up at the end for turn ins.

DavivMcD

Peasant
because I'm at 1:18 played and the complete pushover that the entire game is somewhat tiresome at this point.

WoW wasn't anywhere near this trivial the last time I played.
You nibbled a bite of a carrot on the edge of a table full of various kinds of food and complained, "This whole table is veggies! I hate veggies!" Try playing the actual game.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
WoW wasn't anywhere near this trivial the last time I played.

I'm not sure what you think you played, but WoW has always been this trivial. There is endgame content that isn't trivial (until it is surpassed by other content, and becomes trivial). The rest is mice nuts, and it always has been.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Vanilla WoW was definitely not even close to this trivial during the levelling process. You could actually die even on non-elite quests while solo.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, come on. It's always been "hand me those bear asses over there" or "fetch me 5 goblin sacks" or "bring this letter to my long-lost cousin". The difficulty may have gone down -slightly-, but it was never something I'd call hard.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You had to actually work your way through some quest camps instead of being able to face roll AE EVERYTHING.

It's completely mindless now.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Sure, but would you describe it as difficult? More procedural, maybe, but still the same old same old. Having to be slightly more careful in your surroundings doesn't make the mindless quest hubbing much less trivial.