World of Warcraft: Current Year

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
The game literally has messages popping up telling you to move I dont get needing sound for that.
I like sound because when I slay a fucking dragon I better have theme music

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The game literally has messages popping up telling you to move I dont get needing sound for that.
I like sound because when I slay a fucking dragon I better have theme music

No, DBM has messages popping up telling you to move. And it even makes sounds for a lot of them! Imagine that

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Patch 7.1.5 and Nighthold Release Date
They have said before that 7.1.5 and Nighthold release are independent of each other
They are independent of each other.

As another note, this means that Cutting Edge: Xavius and Ahead of the Curve: Xavius will become unobtainable with the release of Nighthold on January 17.

7.1.5 first or second week of January? Jan 3 or 10...

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd bet 7.1.5 is this year right after xmas. They love releasing tuning changes when people are off from school.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'd bet 7.1.5 is this year right after xmas. They love releasing tuning changes when people are off from school.
Doesn't matter, we're all taking 2-3 weeks off work for this content patch, amirite? Because we're hardcore and all that.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>

Do you really think it'll be that quick given the state of the ptr currently? When they said that they wouldn't drop a major patch in the middle of progression I really got the feeling that this could either be forced out next week or possibly hold off for another month but it seems so unlikely given its current state.

Are there any rerolled Bros on hyjal or else where raiding Mythic currently that are recruiting and are a bit patient? I'm thinking that I'd like to give it a go but, and you can look at my Logs with the Friday raid, my damage is inconsistent but I also don't sit in dumb shit either. Perferably 2 days a week from 7 or 8 to 10 11ish.. I'm the sp ilyena btw
( don't worry noodle even if I end up doing this I'm still not leaving the Friday raid it's way too much fun)

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you really think it'll be that quick given the state of the ptr currently? When they said that they wouldn't drop a major patch in the middle of progression I really got the feeling that this could either be forced out next week or possibly hold off for another month but it seems so unlikely given its current state.

Are there any rerolled Bros on hyjal or else where raiding Mythic currently that are recruiting and are a bit patient? I'm thinking that I'd like to give it a go but, and you can look at my Logs with the Friday raid, my damage is inconsistent but I also don't sit in dumb shit either. Perferably 2 days a week from 7 or 8 to 10 11ish.. I'm the sp ilyena btw
( don't worry noodle even if I end up doing this I'm still not leaving the Friday raid it's way too much fun)
No worries dude, do whatever you need to do

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
current PTR patch says (release) in its patch naming convention, seems like what is on there now may be what we're getting. the other builds didn't have release added, "7.1.5 release x64".

Palum

what Suineg set it to
current PTR patch says (release) in its patch naming convention, seems like what is on there now may be what we're getting. the other builds didn't have release added, "7.1.5 release x64".

Lol if they push this with the intention of constant daily hotfixes to make numbers work. Current PTR is a disaster.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Use wowprogress.com website to filter for Hyjal server, and then you can filter for 2 nights a week, and then just go through the guilds on there. It's a bit tedious, sure, but it'll tell you how far someone has progressed, and nearly every single one of those pages on WoW Progress has a recruiting message when you click on the guild. When I went on the hunt recently for a late night PST guild, this is what I did, and I'll be damned if I didn't find one that raided on Sun/Mon, my days off.