World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Use wowprogress.com website to filter for Hyjal server, and then you can filter for 2 nights a week, and then just go through the guilds on there. It's a bit tedious, sure, but it'll tell you how far someone has progressed, and nearly every single one of those pages on WoW Progress has a recruiting message when you click on the guild. When I went on the hunt recently for a late night PST guild, this is what I did, and I'll be damned if I didn't find one that raided on Sun/Mon, my days off.

good advice I'll take a look there.was hoping someone here knew a decent guild but honestly server xfers arn't that bad.

Keep in mind nite that you'd need to transfer to whatever server housed the mythic guild

i don't mind xfering, was already thinking of moving my shadow priest regardless.. hung around as long as i could to help my brother but now they arn't even running raids half the time so its wasting mine

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guild on Bleeding Hollow is looking for players. Raid nights are Friday and Saturday 8 eastern to midnight. Alt runs on Thursday s.

Last edited:

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
My guild on Bleeding Hollow is looking for players. Raid nights are Friday and Saturday 8 eastern to midnight. Although runs on Thursday s.

Sorry Fyff that sat raid time I'd miss half of.. Sat and Mondays are the 2 days I csnt commit to. Appreciate the heads up though

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Did the disc priest arti weapon quest as a fresh 100 with an ilvl of 520.

I think that was the most painful experience of my wow career. I had to blow every single cooldown I had and still barely lived through the last part where you have to subdue the stupid weapon. Took me like 10 attempts and had to wait for CDs to come back up when I failed the first time I used them

I miss the painful experience of blindly helping my priest friends finish the quest for their Benediction.

My guild on Bleeding Hollow is looking for players. Raid nights are Friday and Saturday 8 eastern to midnight. Although runs on Thursday s.

Used to run mythics with a guild on Bleeding Hollow in Mists. Pretty solid server, if I'm honest.

Also, modifying the cursor isn't a EULA issue, it's coded to revert the cursor to the default gauntlet at every mouse over. You can add effects or add shit that pops up around the cursor, but changing the size, or appearance of the cursor itself isn't feasible. Glowy shit and trails are totally possible

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Used to run mythics with a guild on Bleeding Hollow in Mists. Pretty solid server, if I'm honest.
I like it other then the random world PVP while afk at like a flight path. World PVP is literally dead with Cross Realm Zones. Some of those big dick guys still love laying it across your face when you haven't moved for like 5 minutes though.

When you 2 chest a Court 13 and get a BRH 15

That's pure AIDS times 9-11.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought the ptr might be a nice place to decide how to gear but they've done so many sweeping changes I no longer know

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And they're probably not done yet, either. They still have a couple weeks to blow more shit up.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Already got mine to 104, 110 in time for patch and we can loot funnel all the leather.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Leveled a bear myself. Couldn't deal with how slow the spec is. Maybe not a requirement in raids, but mobility for tanks is a requirement for me. Shame Guttural Roars competes with Wild Charge.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Outside of Wild Charge, all of a bear's mobility is conditional. Dash and cat form both require cat form, so they are dangerous to use in combat. Stampeding Roar is obviously group utility, so using it on just tank mobility can be wasteful.

Short cooldown tank-only mobility like intercept, chi torpedo, or infernal strike are the kind of things all tanks should have.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Warrior is still the most mobile tank between leaps and intercepts we can get anywhere we need to be quickly.

I actually have more uptime per shield block than i do on live currently with HR due to the amount of shield slam procs you get with devastator, there is a slight larger gap between shield blocks but its not really a big deal, i'm constantly hovering around 25-35 rage so juggling IP/revenge/SB hasn't been a problem and they are all available whenever.

my current issue with warriors is how shitty mythic Odyn is for us, without external cooldowns at max range the spear will 1 shot you, its unblockable physical damage so it hits completely based on our armor. even with Shieldwall and demo shout i still drop to ~10% so you have to hope you get a quick heal or dont have to transition to another area of the room during leaps. druids can just face tank it if they blow their walls, and survive with 20-30% remaining.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Devastator has been that good? I was considering it for mythic+ but I thought raid tanks would still take Indomitable.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Outside of Wild Charge, all of a bear's mobility is conditional. Dash and cat form both require cat form, so they are dangerous to use in combat. Stampeding Roar is obviously group utility, so using it on just tank mobility can be wasteful.

Short cooldown tank-only mobility like intercept, chi torpedo, or infernal strike are the kind of things all tanks should have.

Take Feral Affinity.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For the 15% move speed? That doesn't compare to abilities I listed. It's a nice perk for sure, but it's not a problem solver, so to speak.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
How's your dps after the Revenge nerf?

I sit around 240-260k single target which isn't amazing but at least its better than live. I haven't tested this newest build extensively but the limited time ive had im still putting up a ton of damage on packs comparable with some of the lower dps classes.

Indomitable is one of those simcraft anomalies it parses higher but in practice unless you need the HP i think devastator is the way to go. any fights (like odyn) that require large amounts of hp to survive giant bursts indomitable will still be the talent to choose.