World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haven't made it to p2 yet haha. Best attempt is only 27% but it ended because of a dumb mistake where I got my stacks too high again

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
man, why did they have to nerf m+, it was one of the things outside of raiding I was having the most fun with this expansion and it doesn't feel like there's any reason to do it more than once a week anymore and I hate it

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yup, they have completely ruined any reason to run mythic+ more than once a week. For some reason m+ is what I enjoyed the most this expansion but now the reward is just a swift kick in the nuts. Complete a +15 on time? Here's your artifact token worth the same as killing heroic skorpyon or a single companion mission!

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
man, why did they have to nerf [...]

Because Fuck You, that's why. TM

I'm really starting to think that their developers don't have any input from a marketing genius or something. These guys really know how to alienate their player base in large swaths.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its like they got the Tanaan Jungle devs back on the books.

This same shit happened around the same time before the new Final Fantasy expansion came out. They lost a lot of players too.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have completed the Havoc DH and Guardian Druid challenges. Took about 25 pulls a piece. Git gud peasants.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's with all the fury warriors in these assault scenarios that run into every pack of mobs and get creamed? lol

I swear it happens every time. :emoji_laughing:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The havoc DH one is Archmage Xylem right?

That one is reasonable if you have a Prydaz. Really difficult if you don't. At least it was for me as a Frost DK.

That fucker teleports so goddamn far away on the second iteration of razorice.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea i dont think the havoc one is very difficult due to how fast DH can be, probably is aids on the frost DK.

for some reason the feltotem one has disc priest as one of the classes attached to it (BM hunters, Destr warlocks, WW monks, disc priest) and i know they have issues getting it down.

I guess next time the tower is up i'll try Agatha on my warrior since i mainly play him as Fury these days. Not going through the tank challenge fuckery again until i outgear it, even though the warrior skin is pretty legit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So tried prot warrior tanking with Sephuz and Aggramar's boots to finish some of those dumb crafted lego quests. Fast move speed is so OP fun in dungeons, was at like 140% base with nelf/wod cloak enchant and then sephuz procs up to 200+ lol.

Khane

Can confirm Sephuz + Aggramar's makes the world a better place. Especially as a DK.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, they're pretty good for DK especially.

I actually grew attached to the crafted boots on my monk for the same reason, the speed on top of Windwalker movement is like being the Flash.

Midorichan

Lord Nagafen Raider
image.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

The third picture should be the "Exit Game Now" screen

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
With the new traits I havent felt a need to farm. I got stave off, face palm, hot blooded. I'll pick up my golden trait this week. Otherwise pretty low priority on the rest. I'm not a top 1%er though.

Rime

<Donor>
You would think people would have put their legionfall resources into the Nether Disruptor so it would be up today, giving us a 900 ilvl world boss that would still be up on Tuesday, so we would be able to kill it twice with one building.

Of course not. Command Center goooooo.