World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, it varies. I have one character with a 12 day mission I wouldn't e able to modify to less than 6 days without overhauling the followers' equipment. We're talking guys I can usually bang out 200% easy on every other mission. I'm not dismantling that lol

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, forgot to make my explanation #khaneproof.

The base mission time of the elite challenge missions is always 3 days. If you don't properly counter the additional duration events, it's possible for the mission to be as long as 12 days.

I haven't mathed it out, but I'm thinking an 8 champion roster (8th having a -50% mission duration - or however low you can get it) would be ideal now. You'd obviously have to swap out champs 7 and 8 when the command center is up. On my main I swapped my bodyguard/OH/Gold follower with a reduced duration follower since I can get such the AP reward (currently 11.9 mil) challenge mission 3 times. When the servers come back up, I'm gonna see if I can get the mission duration to less than a day.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sorry, forgot to make my explanation #khaneproof.

The base mission time of the elite challenge missions is always 3 days. If you don't properly counter the additional duration events, it's possible for the mission to be as long as 12 days.

Thanks Columbo

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I didn't pay attention and assumed it would drop mission time on one of these turds. Now my slaves are gone for 6 days.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait to login today and get another ring or neck from my chest

I've gotten 3 capes in the past 3 weeks. all have been decent but thats a tier piece slot i need to hold onto =/

Oh and my Mythic cache box had a 900 triliax girdle in it ...yay...

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Reading on Reddit that the weekly story quest involves Sentinax farming of elite mobs and it is a nuts tagging mob grind fest with very low drop rate for the items you need... aka very frustrating. Not looking forward to doing this tonight, hopefully they hotfix the drop rates.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hrmmm, anyone on right now that has Lt. portal stones? I have 3 in my bank and think maybe they drop a bunch of the needed marks if anyone wants to get online and group up.'

I also have over 100 greater portal stones and a second account on Earthen Ring (ultra low pop pve RP server) that I can invite us to.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This lead up to tomb of sargeras is really interesting and exciting and totally doesn't make me want to cancel my sub

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guys how much did you enjoy the khadgar quest last week? I levelled a toon up to 110 just so I could do it again

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DavivMcD

Peasant
I'm not sure what all the complaints are about. 7.2 isn't officially live for another 92 days anyway. (When AK 50 research will be completed)

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I feel like they will never again be able to match the epic storyline being presented here.

Stay tuned for next week's chapter:

Complete 12 WQs on the Broken Shore

(not joking, are they actually proud of this shit?)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They definitely shot themselves in the foot by making Suramar and the opening of the Nighthold really good. It's almost like they said, "We'll never be able to top that, so why even try? Make them farm apexis nethershards for Khadgar again."

That being said, some of the class order hall quests/progression have been satisfying.