World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
My paladin just got lucky with the legendary belt from a Wardens rep cache on the paragon turn-in. Damn nice since I'm so used to getting them from the WQ emissary chests.

Cybsled

K, I'm done with this dumb fucking mark of the sentinax quest until they hotfix it. Clearly whenever they designed this, it was with the pre-nerf version in mind, not the worthless version no one bothers with anymore. I vendored all my beacons weeks ago.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Try to find a group/people who have lieutenant stones. They drop up top 50 marks each and since they are considered raid mobs there are no tagging issues. I had 3 in my bank and decided to start out by trying them and was done in about 5 minutes as a result.

Other than that yea... it's a really stupid quest.

Cybsled

It's all horde sitting around when there was portals there. I'll just wait for them to change it, because it is just shit design. Make it so marks drop off normal mobs and remove the tag restriction. Easy fix.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There is no tag restriction on the Sentinax mobs that doesn't exist everywhere else in the game. For some reason Blizzard thought it was a great idea to have any mobs that get tagged by someone in a group go grey to anyone who isn't in that group. It's so stupid.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's group or first 5 people to hit them. Or opposite faction. Not sure why though, because the invasions in the prepatch for 7.0 didn't have any tag restrictions.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
The lieutenants that are the main source of the marks don't have tagging restrictions. Just hang out until someone spawns one, tag it, and come back later. Takes 2-3 to get all the marks you need.

Cybsled

Looks like they hotfixed. Regular portal mobs drop the marks and the bosses seem to spawn more frequently.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have a lot of beacons left if people need help later or tomorrow, but they're not that hard to solo.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Make it so marks drop off normal mobs and remove the tag restriction. Easy fix.
They drop off normal mobs. Farmed the 100 this morning with 2 others on imp portal + inquisitor/painmistress portal. Took about 20mn overall, and we only had 2 portals with elites over the time.

Cybsled

Ya, they hotfixed it later that night so they dropped off normal shit. Got it finished up last night, now I can ignore Sentinax again lol

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm completely enthralled by these awesome story quests. Tuesday has become my favorite day of the week to see what new currency I get to collect and turn in.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It isnt as bad now, Noodle. Took me about 15 minutes because some horde spawned a Lt. and was able to get shared credit

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, it's easy now. Took me about the same after I empowered a portal. The elites drop 5-6 per.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This lead up to tomb of sargeras is really interesting and exciting and totally doesn't make me want to cancel my sub
The last couple weeks have been wtf. So hand a dude shit we have been collecting for weeks so completes in a second and then follow it by something that simply aoe farming completes in about 30 minutes. I was just popping stones and throwing starfalls and the sentinax stuff took very little time to complete.

Curious when the orderhall specific stuff starts again I assume there has to be more of that to work towards the order specific mounts.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like they will never again be able to match the epic storyline being presented here.

Stay tuned for next week's chapter:

Complete 12 WQs on the Broken Shore

(not joking, are they actually proud of this shit?)

That at least takes a couple days to get through so not great but an improvement on the last couple weeks.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I am curious about though is if there are more things like the anduin quest for alliance that will just pop up. Last week the main thing was dull but the anduin thing was actually decent and had a nice cinematic for it.