World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I just need someone to devote some of their time to helping me exploit creatively level my toons, that's all. Time to bribe Midorichan Midorichan ...

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Mythic Gul'dan finally down after 190 pulls, it took us a lot longer to kill him than i would have liked, we struggled the most on phase 2 since we dont have any rogues in our primary raid group creative soul soaking mechanics had to be implemented.

video attached, you can see 2 fuckups on my part 1. i drop a flamecrash waaaaay too close to the raid in phase 3 and we almost screw ourselves by killing a nightorb too far away from the other 2 during the 2nd visions (our DK wasn't on last night so no death grips).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Congrats, man. That fight seems ridiculously tightly tuned. We can't even get past Krosus right now, so I can't imagine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
But then I remember the time scrub ass noodle got a titanforge trinket or something. So I gotta go do it just i case.
You'd probably be pretty surprised at both my gear and my skill on monk. Warrior just wasn't working for me and the class switch was the best thing I've ever done in this game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I went back to Warrior for our heroic run the other night. my Warrior is no slouch at 904 ilevel and 2x bis legendary and i still felt like paper on Krosus and Gul'dan. I was playing mostly as DPS and not really maximizing survival since we outgear heroic but it still felt odd to be taking that much damage. I think at this point they could undo the IP nerf and it would feel a lot better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All they really needed was to scale IP, why they didn't is beyond me. I'd ask Alkorin how it feels to tank heroic guldan but I've solo tanked it on monk for as long as I can remember

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The dailies are only really useful if you're hunting for legendaries or rep. Beyond that they're ignorable. The broken shore ones are required to get rep up but that doesn't take long (and they're retarded fast)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
All they really needed was to scale IP, why they didn't is beyond me. I'd ask Alkorin how it feels to tank heroic guldan but I've solo tanked it on monk for as long as I can remember
It's easy enough as long as I don't have to take many 100% scythes. I can't solo tank it without someone triggering scythe at ~30%. Not enough IP in the world.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
most folks can get 900-905 fairly easy from running M+, getting the weekly chests which drop 905 loot, and from titanforges. most "elite" players are 912-916.

i did the EN cache the other day as well on my warrior which should have dropped 880 loot, it rolled a 910+socket belt thats a shit ton of titanforge.