World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
By "big quest chain" do you mean 10 minutes of stupid solo "scenario questing" that gives you your new artifact "proficiency"?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, you've gotta do a bunch of stupid shit to unlock your weapon, and then your 3rd relic, a LOT of shit to level up your weapon, and then new artifact skills

For a brand new 110 I would consider that a lot especially if you don't have a ton of AK starting out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I need 4 more pieces of suramar story achievement for flying and it's like I'm a little kid being asked to get dressed for school. Shit is so goddamn boring.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I need 4 more pieces of suramar story achievement for flying and it's like I'm a little kid being asked to get dressed for school. Shit is so goddamn boring.
I sat down and did it all because I do more on alts and flying is just too useful to not. If I played with a more regular schedule and didn't take a 6 month break I am catching up from I wouldn't need it. Just need to get to and from raids really at that level of gear etc.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't mind that some things in the game, like the Qiraji mount are tied to specific events. But with the introduction to old raid timewalking, I hope they keep doing it but I hope they introduce old items that were taken out of the game. Or maybe even old rep or something.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I did like 5 broken shore missions to get credit for the 3. Something was broken.