World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
They said it was unintentional last time, so seemingly since it was unintentional they would have fixed it lol

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Blizzard can't code worth a shit or I am looking at my screen wrong.

This is my Druid that is only AK33. I haven't checked in game but I am guessing it is much lower.

IMG_0070.PNG

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Does each rank of AK still cost 500 OR? Cause if so that's going to be a buttload of OR to farm still and now at a faster pace considering trying to gear up followers with missions, class hall upgrades, etc. that a returning player would have to do. Still shitty.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does each rank of AK still cost 500 OR? Cause if so that's going to be a buttload of OR to farm still and now at a faster pace considering trying to gear up followers with missions, class hall upgrades, etc. that a returning player would have to do. Still shitty.
They do but the rest of the game can be completely ignored in favor of AK > All.

You don't "need" anything from the order hall to be optimized as a returning player except for the 2 legendary trait.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still haven't got a single ledgendary, chain running as much shit as possible. Are there new and improved ways of getting leggos? I have been gambling on shoulders in broken shore and just running LFR/Mythics. I'm guessing I should pub some EN as well?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do LFR, normal, and heroic raids once per difficulty. Do M+. Emissaries. Turn in 100 legion all resources. Hit up blingtron6000. Treasure chests in broken shore.

I got one from killing a rare (for a wq).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Still haven't got a single ledgendary, chain running as much shit as possible. Are there new and improved ways of getting leggos? I have been gambling on shoulders in broken shore and just running LFR/Mythics. I'm guessing I should pub some EN as well?

Unstable Nether Portals and Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests are your best use of time for contributing to legendary bad luck protection.

Khane

LOL AMATEUR CODING!!

If only Blizzard programmers could figure out something simple like resizing a screenshot before posting.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LOL AMATEUR CODING!!

If only Blizzard programmers could figure out something simple like resizing a screenshot before posting.
The forum software sizes it responsively to your screen ....

Why would we download it from our phone to a PC to edit it and then upload it just so it can be super small for you?

It's almost like we are using the tools that were coded properly for us.

Khane

The forum software sizes it responsively to your screen ....

Why would we download it from our phone to a PC to edit it and then upload it just so it can be super small for you?

It's almost like we are using the tools that were coded properly for us.

FoH.org confirmed owned and coded by Blizzard.