World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So that's why it's designed around standing in one spot, and being able to solo tank? Not sure how much I could complain about that. :emoji_laughing::emoji_older_man:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
How the hell can you even play on a tablet? Hardware requirements aside, that must be some wacky controls.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know he didn't personally make every change but I'm pretty sure he spearheaded the change. It doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. In fact, it's bullshit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How...

That'd be like having a car designer that rides bikes but makes all the features he thinks people want

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean, I don't really care if people play weird ways if they're good at it, but yeah...he wasn't good, which I'm sure is a surprise to no one.

DavivMcD

Peasant
I like how his only reason to get a mouse for Overwatch is so he can spin around. Not for like, you know, aiming or anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I should say I don't feel BRM is underpowered (we still feel really good). What I don't like is the way it plays right now

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sco is padding videos to prevent king bear from being touched more

Bear still ahead by 5-10%

It's a collusionancy

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I should say I don't feel BRM is underpowered (we still feel really good). What I don't like is the way it plays right now

I'm not even sure what you mean with the ISB nerfs, could you just spam it before and stack it up to obscene length? It seems to function roughly normal to how I was using it is e very time I get down to 1-2 seconds I pop another.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not even sure what you mean with the ISB nerfs, could you just spam it before and stack it up to obscene length? It seems to function roughly normal to how I was using it is e very time I get down to 1-2 seconds I pop another.
We can only stack isb to 3x duration which is 24s. Prior to this we could just keep stacking infinitely (not sure if there was a cutoff) and essentially bank isb to only use brews on purify. That's the situation this addressed.

I think 3x duration is too tight. They could've capped it at a minute or something for the same effect.

Typically would start a fight with 3x isb, BOB, 3xisb again.

It's not a big deal, it's just clunky to go to after what I said above. If you weren't capping it before you were using them suboptimally

Also someone on the gmotd said the guild needs to keep me busy so I don't shitpost off the rails in this thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh so I've been playing with the 'new' rotation and not abusing bugs unintended features like you guys. Guess I'm G2G!!!! wooooo