World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Depending on class, your order hall should have a talent that adds a chance to return extra equipment on follower missions.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Until I had all of my followers at 900, I would send them on any mission I could possibly get at least 100% on. The equipment will flow naturally. After 900, they'll naturally level from green, to blue, to "legendary". Just make sure you're leveling them all up at the same rate. Having one follower at 900 can really fuck leveling your lower level followers. Honestly, if you focus on equipment, you'll lose out on experience. Just run everything you can.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Until I had all of my followers at 900, I would send them on any mission I could possibly get at least 100% on. The equipment will flow naturally. After 900, they'll naturally level from green, to blue, to "legendary". Just make sure you're leveling them all up at the same rate. Having one follower at 900 can really fuck leveling your lower level followers. Honestly, if you focus on equipment, you'll lose out on experience. Just run everything you can.

I cannot stress his last point enough. Make sure you level them up evenly don't try to level one guy to 900 first at the expense of the others or it will fuck your ability to get armor pieces for the rest. I did this a bit on one character and it really limits the lower level missions you are offered and it becomes a fucking pain to get armor for them.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think the rogue order requests guy is "smart" like the missions are smart too, i.e. I don't get anymore armor pieces now that all the guys are ilvl 900 :|

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I think the rogue order requests guy is "smart" like the missions are smart too, i.e. I don't get anymore armor pieces now that all the guys are ilvl 900 :|

You have to clear out all the rest of the missions. You'll get some, but probably not as often as Reputation ones once you've cleared most of the primary missions in a weekly reset. I've got plenty of extra pieces of equipment, even after all of my guys are fully decked. +20% 8 hours, +30% 8 hours, 15-20% drones or 10-15% raw chance on everyone. Everything else is just a waste.

BTW, to counteract having one or two high level followers, you can simply deactivate them. It'll base your mission level on the highest active follower. It's not very "smart".

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You have to clear out all the rest of the missions. You'll get some, but probably not as often as Reputation ones once you've cleared most of the primary missions in a weekly reset. I've got plenty of extra pieces of equipment, even after all of my guys are fully decked. +20% 8 hours, +30% 8 hours, 15-20% drones or 10-15% raw chance on everyone. Everything else is just a waste.

BTW, to counteract having one or two high level followers, you can simply deactivate them. It'll base your mission level on the highest active follower. It's not very "smart".
Nah, the Rogue's get a guy to place orders for 500 OR and receive follower equipment. I've gotten a few epics from it, the occasional blue, but mostly greens. It used to give out the armament to increase ilvl, but once I hit 900 on all of my characters (inactive as well), that seemed to stop.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, the Rogue's get a guy to place orders for 500 OR and receive follower equipment. I've gotten a few epics from it, the occasional blue, but mostly greens. It used to give out the armament to increase ilvl, but once I hit 900 on all of my characters (inactive as well), that seemed to stop.

Yes some classes are lucky where they have an option where you can just do work orders to get champion items. Some classes like druids and shaman their version of that is a really rare RNG chance to proc an extra piece of follower gear for a successful mission. I find it way easier to gear out my guys on my warlock and warrior than my shaman/druid.

Needless

Toe Sucker
did they make the artifact research time really quick now? my rogue is 37 atm, i'm guessing im better off just getting the last 3 levels quickly and then buying a AP40 book for my alt mage that just hit 110?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd rather get what my DK has than that free seal, the 1 free WQ every 18 hours. Great for farming pvp WQs I have absolutely no ambition of doing.

They ramped up the artifact research time, its hours now per level I think? And yeah, if you have a guy that's maxed, he can buy an AK40 book for alts too.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
shieeeeeeeeeeeeet, i'll have to do that then. I fucked up and bought a 25 book last night then realized i'm capped there until i figure out where the fuck i am in terms of unlocking 25-40.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still if you have anybody already maxed out I highly recommend buying the book to give to alts it saves a TON of order hall resources.

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh damn thats a huge difference lol cool

It took me about 1 and a half weeks to go from 103 to 110 with Concordance at AK 25. Hit AK 40 I think Wednesday and have been grinding AP since. Going to get my first concordance today.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
shit sucks ass when you don't have torpedo it's so hard to play anything else after playing my monk for like 5 minutes
Try playing a demon hunter then... going from that class to my sp is so fucking painful.