World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Sco is padding videos to prevent king bear from being touched more

Bear still ahead by 5-10%

It's a collusionancy

You can dodge half the tank mechanics in ToS, and when you're sitting at >40% mastery as Monk and dodging 2/3rds of attacks it gets stupid quick.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the point of having your quest log max out? Did blizzard create all these cock blocking quests and not realize the shittiness of only being able to carry 25 quests in your log?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need to read up about outlaw... glad I just grabbed concordance on my Sin daggers. :|

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Destro nerf still not bad. 5% isn't too bad. We are still amazing. However, if you can tunnel boss I would def go demo.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stjern seems to have a decent guide, although the Outlaw section could use some clean up. Rogue Legion Overview [Updated: 21-03/2017]

If you like the "Tell Me When" add-on to learn a spec, Chesder has made a pretty good one: Rogue TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

That Stjern guide hasn't been updated for 7.2.5. With loaded dice and the RTB buffs, you don't have to fish for True Bearing anymore. Just Roll the Bones after Adrenaline Rush so you get the double buff from loaded dice as often as possible. With restless blades and CoF, you shouldn't have much of a gap between your buffs falling off and your next adrenaline rush even without getting True Bearing. Reroll when the buffs fall off to fill the gap if necessary.

With shoulders/bracers you basically just follow the above RTB logic, use vanish and BTE on CD, pistol shot when it's buffed by bracers or it's free and BTE is on CD, and use Curse when it lines up with AR and Vanish.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That Stjern guide hasn't been updated for 7.2.5. With loaded dice and the RTB buffs, you don't have to fish for True Bearing anymore. Just Roll the Bones after Adrenaline Rush so you get the double buff from loaded dice as often as possible. With restless blades and CoF, you shouldn't have much of a gap between your buffs falling off and your next adrenaline rush even without getting True Bearing. Reroll when the buffs fall off to fill the gap if necessary.

With shoulders/bracers you basically just follow the above RTB logic, use vanish and BTE on CD, pistol shot when it's buffed by bracers or it's free and BTE is on CD, and use Curse when it lines up with AR and Vanish.

It looked like he updated the talent choice part of Outlaw, saying that SnD gave him the best results. So he may be waiting for more experience with it, for a full rewrite. I dont remember the last time I checked his guide though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what do you do when you invite somebody for your keystone and they abandon half way through for no reason? Pretty shitty system unless I'm missing something.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Outlaw speed spec is hilarious

Swordmaster
Hit and Run
Alacrity
SnD

+ Run Sephuz for teh lulz

Your AS is so fast that with the vigor ring you are energy capped, even pretty close with blade flurry active. Even without vigor (I don't have the ring yet on my alt) I'm usually energy capped without BF active in raid environments and a bit of luck on procs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Outlaw speed spec is hilarious

Swordmaster
Hit and Run
Alacrity
SnD

+ Run Sephuz for teh lulz

Your AS is so fast that with the vigor ring you are energy capped, even pretty close with blade flurry active. Even without vigor (I don't have the ring yet on my alt) I'm usually energy capped without BF active in raid environments and a bit of luck on procs.
I want the ring... need to figure out how to get it. I was running SnD build and I was energy capped any time I had an outside haste buff or used AR

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know of a good way besides the regular order hall ways to farm champion armaments? Don't see my champs hitting 900 any time soon (except the one legionfall champion I got).

Rime

<Donor>
Does anyone know of a good way besides the regular order hall ways to farm champion armaments? Don't see my champs hitting 900 any time soon (except the one legionfall champion I got).

That is the only reliable way to do it right now.

When the Command Center comes up next, you will get 1 free Legendary follower item (per character), but that will do nothing for their item level. The classes that do not have the ability to order them from the hall have a much more difficult time getting champions to 900.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The fastest way is to prioritize missions that have upgrades as rewards. Don't bother sending your champions on any other missions at all unless there are no upgrade item missions available.