World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Don't forget about Jaina telling the Alliance to fuck off when we team up with Illidan, and Tirion getting dropped into the abyss. Definitely expecting both of them to end up being corrupted bosses at some point. And Illidan is more or less the horde representative of this expansion, even though we have demon hunters on both sides (??). And with the Chromie experience, begs the question: what will become of Bolvar Fordragon...

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Knew most i guess but the wod i was really fuzzy on. Voljinn doesn't die in the opening cinematic? Sure killing off most of the cool kids. Is the idea that they somehow didn't betray wrynn and it was a misunderstanding? I'll miss king not a pussy.

Though their flying battleships sure have an awful survival record in cinematics.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Vol'jin passed into the spirit realm. He's not gone. There's an hour long YouTube video on troll lore that makes his passing a way to make him way more of a badass (ala Jedi ghosts). Meanwhile Thrall has his thumb up the green Jesus butthole and has been completely absent from this expansion entirely, after being a significant player since the beginning. It's just... Weird.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Greymane and Sylvanas rivalry is weird af too. She's the bad guy, doing good things, and Greymane is the good guy, doing something bad...

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What I want to know is if Khadgar, after trailing us through two entire raids and standing 15 meters back from like every boss fight in those two raids, finally decides to shoot a frostbolt at something.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
If you look behind you during the KJ fight both Illidan and velen are busy fighting yet khadbro is nowhere to be found

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
nUkLNEFUUUnZJkCHsU0QQh0nZli1yT-U7vOgR3chNUI.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Greymane and Sylvanas rivalry is weird af too. She's the bad guy, doing good things, and Greymane is the good guy, doing something bad...
The intro to the worgen zone Sylvanas basically tries to gas the entire worgen population, doesn't she?

xzi

Mouthbreather
conspiracy:

Khadgar is actually Sargeras watching us extremely closely and having us kill disobeying generals in his army so the rest of the Legion doesn't blame him specifically for it and turn on him. As you see with KJ, they kind of vaguely have a free will.

I mean think about it we've constantly been feeding Khadgar endless amounts of supplies that ultimately he uses to open up something that has to do with the Legion, like we're doing gather quests for Sargeras himself.

Plus Khadgar is old as all FUCK via being cursed and he sucks shit at magic, you can not convince me that he can keep his magic going to keep himself young when Aegynn herself, the god damn guardian, couldn't even continue to keep it up. Why did he suddenly become young for a completely unexplained reason? Why does he for some unexplained reason know exactly what Guldans motives are for the last 2 expansions while the people working with Guldan didn't even know?

It's the fucking Sargeras government, man. They're putting fel in the water supplies and turning the fucking murlocs GAY

WAKE UP

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vol'jin passed into the spirit realm. He's not gone. There's an hour long YouTube video on troll lore that makes his passing a way to make him way more of a badass (ala Jedi ghosts). Meanwhile Thrall has his thumb up the green Jesus butthole and has been completely absent from this expansion entirely, after being a significant player since the beginning. It's just... Weird.

He is pouting because the doomhammer likes my hot draenei shaman more than him! He never even figured out how to get the off hand weapon to appear after having it for how long.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
conspiracy:

Khadgar is actually Sargeras watching us extremely closely and having us kill disobeying generals in his army so the rest of the Legion doesn't blame him specifically for it and turn on him. As you see with KJ, they kind of vaguely have a free will.

I mean think about it we've constantly been feeding Khadgar endless amounts of supplies that ultimately he uses to open up something that has to do with the Legion, like we're doing gather quests for Sargeras himself.

Plus Khadgar is old as all FUCK via being cursed and he sucks shit at magic, you can not convince me that he can keep his magic going to keep himself young when Aegynn herself, the god damn guardian, couldn't even continue to keep it up. Why did he suddenly become young for a completely unexplained reason? Why does he for some unexplained reason know exactly what Guldans motives are for the last 2 expansions while the people working with Guldan didn't even know?

It's the fucking Sargeras government, man. They're putting fel in the water supplies and turning the fucking murlocs GAY

WAKE UP
Obama nighthawk helicopters