World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
My excitement at the free follower legendary is always quickly squashed by the reminder that exactly half the possible items are fucking shit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
conspiracy:

Khadgar is actually Sargeras watching us extremely closely and having us kill disobeying generals in his army so the rest of the Legion doesn't blame him specifically for it and turn on him. As you see with KJ, they kind of vaguely have a free will.

I mean think about it we've constantly been feeding Khadgar endless amounts of supplies that ultimately he uses to open up something that has to do with the Legion, like we're doing gather quests for Sargeras himself.

Plus Khadgar is old as all FUCK via being cursed and he sucks shit at magic, you can not convince me that he can keep his magic going to keep himself young when Aegynn herself, the god damn guardian, couldn't even continue to keep it up. Why did he suddenly become young for a completely unexplained reason? Why does he for some unexplained reason know exactly what Guldans motives are for the last 2 expansions while the people working with Guldan didn't even know?

It's the fucking Sargeras government, man. They're putting fel in the water supplies and turning the fucking murlocs GAY

WAKE UP

I was like.. ya man.. how did he know?... Somethings not right here.. I think you're on to something!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Command Center. Go into the actual command center itself and talk to the guy in there, he will give you a box that has a guarantee follower legendary

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Welp, I gave my guild my two weeks and am putting up my serious WoW hat for now. Was hoping tomb would get me at least a little excited for the game again, but yeah it's not. Too much RL stuff going on, not enough time to look at shit outside of raids. I came in Tuesday not knowing a single fucking mechanic on any of the bosses because I was never able to get around to reading up on them and I just felt like a worthless shit.

Kind of sad still since even though it was just a few hours a week, my guild was the only real social outlet I had which is really the only reason i stuck around in the game this long anyway. I've got I think two more months worth of token gold, but I dunno what I'm going to do with it yet.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Welp, I gave my guild my two weeks and am putting up my serious WoW hat for now. Was hoping tomb would get me at least a little excited for the game again, but yeah it's not. Too much RL stuff going on, not enough time to look at shit outside of raids. I came in Tuesday not knowing a single fucking mechanic on any of the bosses because I was never able to get around to reading up on them and I just felt like a worthless shit.

Kind of sad still since even though it was just a few hours a week, my guild was the only real social outlet I had which is really the only reason i stuck around in the game this long anyway. I've got I think two more months worth of token gold, but I dunno what I'm going to do with it yet.

I mean the game is so boring at this point there has to be less subs than WoD if you exclude the token subs with 0 time played.

It's just a disgraceful turn of events, a case study on poor project management. They've done literally everything wrong.

I think for me the final straw is the lego upgrades again. I just couldn't even care any less.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah like 99% of the game sucks right now, and I'd been just about ready to quit for so long but then I'd come in and do some raiding and it'd hook me in again for a little longer. I am definitely going to miss the raids and the banter and shit, but not really fair for them to drag my ass along when I'm not putting in the effort anymore.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Then again we have yet to deal with Madame Psychobitch AKA Jaina Proudmore...I'm sure she's going to come back as some sort of Old God warped bitch queen
Maybe not Old God stuff; she's got enough chip on her shoulder to go all psycho without even going the "lolcorrupted" usual path.

Since Metzen left, that opens also some serious avenues. Like having Thrall going up against her because he knows her, and she ending up slaying him, which convinces everyone she's a massive disaster coming straight at them ("She killed him? In cold blood? There's no turning back then...").

Thrall got kiddies now, so it's not much of a problem killing him since you can prop up an even more powerful shaman (but later).

Rime

<Donor>
I really hope we tie up the Legion storyline this expansion. Give me more old gods or the Void Lords or something.

Cybsled

For the follower legendaries, on my alt I got the one that gives 50 gold per WQ and also gives you a chance at an AP token. At AK40, it was a token that gave 9mil AP.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I still enjoy the game, but I'm back to where I was with wow where I don't really need or want to login outside of raids.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I burned myself out a bit by trying to play too many alts, this expansion is just too alt unfriendly to worry about trying to keep 4 doing emissary quests every day. I am going to limit myself to 1 alt per raid tier i think, currently with ToS its my BDK, and maining the monk.

we downed Maiden and Avatar last night on heroic. Maiden took entirely too many wipes for a simple mechanic, bunch of aspy's cant tell the difference in yellow and green balls. Our very first pull of Avatar we got him to 3% and positioned him well enough to get 5 ruptured realities in the lava phase (Maiden died a little early or it would have been a one shot) we then proceeded to shit it up for 15 pulls with people mass dying mid encounter before we pulled our heads out of our asses and got him. i died in the last 20 seconds of the fight and our BDK (Bear reroll) at 901 ilevel tanked him for the last 20 seconds. Blood is definitely strong this expansion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For avatar can monks just taunt way the fuck out and trancedence back to make his cast way out in the lava instead?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
no, he gets a stacking buff if he's in the lava that increases all damage he deals by 15% per stack. he will get this gradually since he is standing in the lava when he breaks the platforms, when we killed him he had 60% buff on him. So adding extra stacks to save the platform may not be a good idea.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I burned myself out a bit by trying to play too many alts, this expansion is just too alt unfriendly to worry about trying to keep 4 doing emissary quests every day. I am going to limit myself to 1 alt per raid tier i think, currently with ToS its my BDK, and maining the monk.

we downed Maiden and Avatar last night on heroic. Maiden took entirely too many wipes for a simple mechanic, bunch of aspy's cant tell the difference in yellow and green balls. Our very first pull of Avatar we got him to 3% and positioned him well enough to get 5 ruptured realities in the lava phase (Maiden died a little early or it would have been a one shot) we then proceeded to shit it up for 15 pulls with people mass dying mid encounter before we pulled our heads out of our asses and got him. i died in the last 20 seconds of the fight and our BDK (Bear reroll) at 901 ilevel tanked him for the last 20 seconds. Blood is definitely strong this expansion.

Don't worry about emissary's on multiple alts. Just doing stuff you like doing likely will kick out enough legendaries for them over time. Unless there is something specific you are hunting for from the emmisary boxes really is not worth the effort stressing out and doing a ton of those any more. You likely have more than enough rep on your main character for flight so unless you need some specific patterns no reason to grind rep on alts.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Some of the fights like Avatar really seem to just actively shit on you if you bring the full 30 people to heroic. Same with the hammer damage on Maiden.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some of the fights like Avatar really seem to just actively shit on you if you bring the full 30 people to heroic. Same with the hammer damage on Maiden.
Even with 10 people on normal it felt like a few fights were not tuned to 10 people.

Sumdain x Sumdain x I'll look into the fight more. We fumbled through it.