World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I dont think Method has killed avatar on week two yet have they?

Method was using rogues to solo soak the dark pools in phase2. there is a very very steep dps requirement once the avatar breaks the floor and there are 2 different soaks you have to do (one of the soaks removes portions of the floor). Method downed him the first time by continually running it until RNG kicked in and all 3 (maybe 4) rogues and BM hunters had the soak pop up on them and they were able to turtle/cloak to survive. while the rest of the raid could remain stationary and dps.

rumor was if you phase the avatar at 30% you need 15 people averaging 1.6 million dps per person to beat the dps check.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Method killed it again

Exorsus one tanked it..... So uh... Yeah

And it wasn't a monk

Looks like prot warriors are in right now, at least last couple bosses. Supposedly KJ has 2 big Armageddon soaks and 8 little ones or something and he has 10bn hp. We'll see soon enough.

Slootbag guild future (which he said is casual) is streaming M Avatar progress right now. Wouldn't be surprised if they're world 3rd.

I actually think BDKs are gonna be the underdog tanks for this raid tier.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just resubbed... read they were doing Timewalking Raids for BT, and thought that was pretty dang awesome.

Don't even know where to start, or what to do. Looks like my toons were culled from the guild. Makes sense after so many months. Just loaded up Twitch client for quick 1 button update of all my addons.

Any new addon hotness? I figure I need to get in game and just start grinding heroics/mythics, and move into raids, the normal stuff, eh?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Right now the Nether Disruptor on the Broken Shore is up which is the best thing to take advantage of for AP and Legendaries. You can do 50 unstable nether portals per daily reset which give a ton of Legionfall War Supplies (This will also give you a ton of rep towards flying)

Rime

<Donor>
Black Temple Timewalking drops item level 900 and is tuned around Normal ToS, I do not think they are adding an LFR version of it (unless they did after it was off of the PTR). This means, to get into the average PUG for it, you will require item level 920+, 65 Artifact Points, a PhD in a STEM field, and at least two ACTING credits on IMDB (no writing).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Black Temple Timewalking drops item level 900 and is tuned around Normal ToS, I do not think they are adding an LFR version of it (unless they did after it was off of the PTR). This means, to get into the average PUG for it, you will require item level 920+, 65 Artifact Points, a PhD in a STEM field, and at least two ACTING credits on IMDB (no writing).

Join my pug raids. I just require nudes

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just resubbed... read they were doing Timewalking Raids for BT, and thought that was pretty dang awesome.

Don't even know where to start, or what to do. Looks like my toons were culled from the guild. Makes sense after so many months. Just loaded up Twitch client for quick 1 button update of all my addons.

Any new addon hotness? I figure I need to get in game and just start grinding heroics/mythics, and move into raids, the normal stuff, eh?
You asked me to kick then before

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Oddly enough I meet those qualifications except for the item level...

Crone

So what are the power house classes? Still Druid for Tank + Healing, and then DPS is kind of a mix depending on what you're doing? I haven't kept up with any of the class changes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rogue/warrior I think for melee, locks are strong casters, shadow priest

Druid healers are great, pallies for tank heals

Most tanks are balanced besides DH still at the bottom. Druid and monk are top, followed by DK/pally/warr

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You forgot boomkins. Those things are absolutely devastating this tier. Maybe not progression level tuned to perfection, but they will put out more damage in more fights in heroic ToS then anybody else.

Hunters are also retarded right now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Tanks and healers I feel are all pretty equal. I mean obviously certain bosses/mechanics can be negated or dealt with better with certain characters but like noodle said, unless you're pushing world first it's literally not gonna matter.

Raid comp is something to take into consideration though, 2 holy paladins for example is retarded (not as retarded as it once was with the buffs and focus on light of dawn)

DPS are all pretty solid?? Nothing really wrong with being middle of the pack as long as you're not doing 500k in heroic TOS really

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit sub rogue is one of the hardest specs I've had to play to 100% efficiency. I don't think I've hit 70% efficiency. Learning how to manage your energy, combo points, debuffs and CDs is insane. Especially when you play with DfA.

Still easier then feral druid.

Crone

For the faster dungeon queues, probably gonna roll MW Monk, and heal my way to success! I do enjoy DPS as a WW though, especially in dungeons where it's insane AoE Burst DPS. I've never completed any of the Suramar quest lines before, but might start getting into that.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
For the faster dungeon queues, probably gonna roll MW Monk, and heal my way to success! I do enjoy DPS as a WW though, especially in dungeons where it's insane AoE Burst DPS. I've never completed any of the Suramar quest lines before, but might start getting into that.

MW is very fun, second only to loldruid for healers imo.