World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The problem with AK is that it's just a piss poor gating mechanic. Given the level of inflation they had to put on it and the number of times they had to adjust it I am sure even Blizzard realizes it's fucking stupid. Problem is they are lazy garbage stubborn cunts, that's why players coming back and alts still have to deal with that stupid shit. Since day one they could of just unlocked AK knowledge on a game wide level. In typical lol lore fashion khadbro could every few days discover research into the legion. Retarded faggot gating mechanic maintained without fucking your players for not logging on a day or two.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The problem with AK is that it's just a piss poor gating mechanic. Given the level of inflation they had to put on it and the number of times they had to adjust it I am sure even Blizzard realizes it's fucking stupid. Problem is they are lazy garbage stubborn cunts, that's why players coming back and alts still have to deal with that stupid shit. Since day one they could of just unlocked AK knowledge on a game wide level. In typical lol lore fashion khadbro could every few days discover research into the legion. Retarded faggot gating mechanic maintained without fucking your players for not logging on a day or two.
It's at a point now where you can get concordance in a week on a fresh 110 with ak40 but after that there's no need to grind any more concordance except by accident. So they fixed it in that regard

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's at a point now where you can get concordance in a week on a fresh 110 with ak40 but after that there's no need to grind any more concordance except by accident. So they fixed it in that regard
In a week I can get AK40? What are your tricks thy Master?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think Blizzard recently announced that in 7.3 they are raising AK again but this time they are making it region wide and you don't have to research it. It just happens.

About fucking time.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think Blizzard recently announced that in 7.3 they are raising AK again but this time they are making it region wide and you don't have to research it. It just happens.

About fucking time.

Yes, it's weekly that everyone gets a knew rank according to the AK giver on the PTR.

AP is fine if you wanna grind it and it's fine if you don't wanna grind it. I think it's finally in an appropriate state for the expansion if I'm honest.

Crone

Yea, somehow my monk has 20 bloods, so I'm going to get the 4k resources, and then blow it on 8 levels of AK! Moving on up in this world!

Just need to get gear now, as I'm grinding Normal dungeons, at ilvl 803.

Also, WQs are gonna be much less shitty if I can get my Legion Flying done.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
M KJ must be pretty rough. Can't even imagine how many pulls method has on him. Wonder if secret phase really is archimondes

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's pretty known world firsters are the beta testers for the rest of us, sadly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why would Blizzard need to pay an internal development, when those chumps will do that shit for free. There might of been a period in time when Blizzard cared about top end raiding, the race, and prestige. Hell there might have been a period of time when that development was financially viable for them, but they couldn't give a fuck about those clowns, grind faggots grind, get your concordance and dance, make 10,000 pulls and threaten to quit, we can always nerf if when we feel like it.

Crone

Arcano crystal from Withered Jim! fuck yea! ilvl 739 trinket to 860... Upgrades baby!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Of course they're beta testing the raid. It would take an internal raid of top tier player to be able to test it

When your class devs use tablets that's a stretch

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Okay guys, I haven't played this game since WotLK and am thinking of picking it up casually again.

What is the best class that can swap between healing and DPS right now? Is it still between Priest and Paladin? I'll probably max out at LFR pugs, so no need for insane min/maxing.

Is it pretty easy to earn enough gold to pay for game time?

Last, which UI add-ons do I need to not be gimped these days? Please tell me they have done away with individual bags shown and given you a view of your full inventory space without mods.

Crone

Okay guys, I haven't played this game since WotLK and am thinking of picking it up casually again.

What is the best class that can swap between healing and DPS right now? Is it still between Priest and Paladin? I'll probably max out at LFR pugs, so no need for insane min/maxing.

Is it pretty easy to earn enough gold to pay for game time?

Last, which UI add-ons do I need to not be gimped these days? Please tell me they have done away with individual bags shown and given you a view of your full inventory space without mods.
With maxing out at LFR and PuGs, you literally could pick any class and be fine. :)

And no, not without mods. Pick up the Twitch client, and just use it for addon management. Go the most popular list, and check those out. That'll get you started.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are boatloads of UI addons, just go to curse and look through the top or most downloaded and you will have all you ever need. In the end you only really need a couple like DBM for raiding, then again if LFR is your goal you could literally shit on your keyboard and play with a trackball blindfolded high on LSD and do better than 90% of the players this game churns out.

As for gold. I don't know what token prices are in the last few months but it wasn't very hard to acquire gold and if you are semi competent the AH can provide an almost passive income to more than pay for anything you could want.

As for classes play what's most fun, I would suggest trying out a couple. In the end Monk and DH being the newest classes are probably the most well designed gameplay wise.

• 1Like