World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodleface Noodleface How the hell do you use wowguilds? that shit is like a spammy piece of shit!

Some dude at some point had a good idea for a 2 day/week raid guild listing, but it hasn't been updated in like 6 months. Otherwise, you literally just go through every post? Without filters, that shit is aids. :(

WTB active raid guild running normal/heroics, with fun runs, 12am-3am EST (9pm PST start times!!!)
If you're on there often enough and only watch the new posts it's easy. Only 20 or so per day. Also im only looking at people lfg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you want to pvp there are so many better games to play.

Fairly certain Ion doesn't play this game.

Uhh, that's ridiculous. Here's a screenshot of him playing:

hqdefault.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love the Wacom tablet jokes but also I cry myself to sleep at night because that fuckin dude remade my class

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Because he is autistic, as is everyone else working on this game... honestly that tablet shit should be enough to take him off this project and move his ass over the Hearthstone or some other worthless piece of shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh

Oh god.

Oh no

Edit: i still hate the ISB cap change. I'm just dealing with it. But I hate staring at a fucking timer the whole fight

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea i dont really know what they wanted to accomplish with the monk "nerfs"

changing BoS really didn't change anything except swapping 1 ability in the rotation, DPS went up over all, no one still plays HT or ED, the ISB cap doesn't do anything but make it annoying to run dungeons.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Everytime I think about the ISB nerf it makes me angry

I haven't touched HT since the patch. I used to use it on harder stuff like solo tanking guldan early on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think they need to find a way to introduce every class' rotations to flow together well. There's some builds/classes a whole that just feel like absolute shit and clunky to play.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think they need to find a way to introduce every class' rotations to flow together well. There's some builds/classes a whole that just feel like absolute shit and clunky to play.
What are the best ones?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, what is the state of the game now? I quit shortly after reaching max level after the last expansion. I'm mostly a casual player so high end raiding does not matter to me.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So, what is the state of the game now? I quit shortly after reaching max level after the last expansion. I'm mostly a casual player so high end raiding does not matter to me.

Right now it seems like the state of the game is condescending with a side of smug cuntishness, with a sprinkle of disdain for the playerbase on top.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
What are you into? This expansion for casual play is far better than the last few imo. If you still like 5man dungeons you can get decent gear from m+ which is just a beefier mythic dungeon that gets harder the higher difficulty you go with better rewards. If I wasn't raiding with the FOH guild I'd honestly be super casual and just do a few m+ a week to satisfy my lust for gear.

If you like dailies (hey I'm sure there are dozens of us), world quests are also beefier dailies. You don't have to do them all, you can target specific rewards for the quests that are up at the moment like more AP or mats or possible gear.

Questing (not world quests) is the best it's ever been in my opinion, which I feel says a lot cause all WoD had going for it was the quests/leveling. The story is okay in most zones and you can finish the big big big quest chains in LFR if you get to that point.

Flying makes things easier which will take time but it's not that difficult to get.

Pet battles, mount collecting, transmog colllecting, professions that are actually useful is all in there.

As much shit as I give the game, there is always something to do when logging in vs logging in and staring at my garrison for 10 minutes and logging out.